Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Sounds like weíre ready to move on from Green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Donít blame yíall honestly

The Warriors increasingly donít sound like a bad destination for him. Imagine the lanes heíd have flanked by Curry and Klay. I think Benís best self would be doing his best to be both Draymond and Iguodala for the Warriors. Maybe the Splash Bros. can get him to shoot along the way.

Really random, but the 2016 Sixers Summer League team had:
    Ben Simmons
    TJ McConnell
    Alex Caruso
    Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot
    Richaun Holmes
    Christian Wood
    Jerami Grant

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The Warriors increasingly donít sound like a bad destination for him. Imagine the lanes heíd have flanked by Curry and Klay. I think Benís best self would be doing his best to be both Draymond and Iguodala for the Warriors. Maybe the Splash Bros. can get him to shoot along the way.
    Not if they are trying to win in the playoffs as teams will hack-a-ben him into submission after Draymond cursed him out on the court for being a wuss that would even make KD smile.

His preferred teams are those with little chance of making the playoffs let along contending like Houston or Minny where his glaring weakness will not be showcase like here in Philly.

Mitch Lawrence from NBA Radio and Mad Dog Radio is reporting the Sixers are also shopping Tobias Harris, and Houston has turned down an offer.

The sixers better do something this month because they don't want to start training camp with this circus...plus they'll have no leverage soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Man these trades the 6ers have proposed to other teams are just hilarious. No way they get that kinda haul for Simmons.
    Yep that's the morey way...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The sixers better do something this month because they don't want to start training camp with this circus...plus they'll have no leverage soon.
    Their big trade is gonna be either Hill or Curry for Rondo
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Mitch Lawrence from NBA Radio and Mad Dog Radio is reporting the Sixers are also shopping Tobias Harris, and Houston has turned down an offer.
    Houston doesn't make sense because they are rebuilding AND the Fertitta angle.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Their big trade is gonna be either Hill or Curry for Rondo
    Stop That LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Ideally its best to trade Ben before training camp start.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Ideally its best to trade Ben before training camp start.
    If they don't trade Ben by Tuesday (when Hill's contract guarantee date is) then I assume Ben will start the season on the 76ers.

What happens if Embiid refuses to sign a supermax extension? That would lower Simmons value even more. You then would have to trade him or risk Embiid starting to look around the league. Damn he becomes a free agent the same year Westbrook and James comes off the books.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    What happens if Embiid refuses to sign a supermax extension? That would lower Simmons value even more. You then would have to trade him or risk Embiid starting to look around the league. Damn he becomes a free agent the same year Westbrook and James comes off the books.
    Embiid should consider not signing it, imo. But given his injury history, I assume he will.

Philly should be on the phone with the Kings or Spurs. Both teams can use a guy like Simmons and both teams are loading with young prospects