1- Portland Trail Blazers
    2- San Antonio Spurs
    3- Dallas Mavericks
    4- Golden State Warriors

throw him in the dumpster the trash man will collect him in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    throw him in the dumpster the trash man will collect him in the morning
    Lol savage

Portland is the perfect spot for him especially if you trade him for CJ McCollum and other assets; pair up Dame Dolla with Ben Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Portland is the perfect spot for him especially if you trade him for CJ McCollum and other assets; pair up Dame Dolla with Ben Simmons
    Portland isn't any better though. Philly would be better IMO after that trade.

I agree they need to trade him but his next team needs to play him at the 5 moving forward. That's the only way they will be able to take advantage of his skills.

He's pulling a Blake Griffin, I'm convinced. I've seen the summer league and pick-up game clips. This kid for sure knows how to ball, he's just sand bagging.

His value is lower than it has been so his new team may have to give up fewer assets, he already signed his max deal so he'll get paid, and this way he doesn't request a trade. Boom, Ben playing 4D chess.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He's pulling a Blake Griffin, I'm convinced. I've seen the summer league and pick-up game clips. This kid for sure knows how to ball, he's just sand bagging.

His value is lower than it has been so his new team may have to give up fewer assets, he already signed his max deal so he'll get paid, and this way he doesn't request a trade. Boom, Ben playing 4D chess.
    Yeah but sandbagging while you have a chance to win a ship would be a real douche move. Lol who would he be spiting in that scenario? Himself?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah but sandbagging while you have a chance to win a ship would be a real douche move. Lol who would he be spiting in that scenario? Himself?
    Idk, maybe Joel/76ers franchise/city of Philly (he's not down with the brotherly love?)/Doc/Josh Harris (76ers majority governor)/Nick Foles

In Dallas all we’re hearing is KP for Simmons straight up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

In {insert city} we're hearing [insert overpaid player] for Simmons straight up.

Hope that helps in understanding rumors right now. Not to be snarky, but it's in every city right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Portland isn't any better though. Philly would be better IMO after that trade.
    Yeah as a Blazer fan I want nothing to do with Simmons, especially not for CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah as a Blazer fan I want nothing to do with Simmons, especially not for CJ.
    It's one of the few great fits for him. Again, not throwing shade or calling it out, but whoever gets him is going to hate it and complain, but will end up liking certain aspects with him. I think with Lillard he would end up in what his role should be, which is that Draymond roll guy that Lillard can use to create some 4v3 chances with.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It's one of the few great fits for him. Again, not throwing shade or calling it out, but whoever gets him is going to hate it and complain, but will end up liking certain aspects with him. I think with Lillard he would end up in what his role should be, which is that Draymond roll guy that Lillard can use to create some 4v3 chances with.
    I honestly think that trade makes the Blazers worse and would ultimately lead to Lillard wanting out

Who would be the 2nd scoring option on that team if they trade CJ for Simmons? Norm Powell? Robert Covington? Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Simmons and Doncic would actually make for a really interesting back court. 6’7 & 6’10 with a nice balance of offense and defence. Question is how in the world would Simmons play off the ball if Doncic is running the offense?

Also with Harris and Embiid in the front court, what use would Philly have for KP?

Page 1 of 215 1231151101 ... LastLast