Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 188 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2813
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lol. I think we ultimately see Sacto sack up and offer something more (just how do they keep Fox, Haliburton, Mitchell, Simmons and find playing time for all of them along with Holmes, Barnes, Harkless) or I think we could see the GSW find a third team that will take Draymond and bring a PG back to Philly. The issue with a GSW move is the financials are so tricky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you think he gets moved before the season or is there a hold out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Do you think he gets moved before the season or is there a hold out?
    Personally, I think if itís the Warriors it happens before camp. If itís the Kings it happens in camp.

The biggest things delaying everything:

1) Its not even the obvious of not shooting because some teams think they can fix that. Itís the insistence on not using team resources to do so. He keeps going to his own guys which includes his own brother. So can you convince him to trust someone outside his bubble.

2) Itís not Moreys asking price. Plenty of stories out there of how willing he is to negotiate. So itís more other teams unwilling to discuss further than their first offer.

3) No one knows what Ben wants. Heís got a notoriously tight circle. Basically his mom, dad, brother, Rich Paul. Thatís it. He doesnít like other people in it. So thatís why we get such conflicting reports of where he wants to be.

4) Now weíve got the added complexity of Rich Paul not wanting any of his clients on the Sixers. So some teams are somewhat worried that if things donít go right year 1, will Rich Paul pull the same thing on them.

5) With a deal, itís got to meet a certain criteria of the Sixers need a PG along with value that causes them to move him. But given the teams that want him want to play him at PF rather than PG. now this is a huge complication. Because thereís not many team with a surplus of starting quality guards who can bring the ball up for you.

Simmons will end up in Sacramento or he ends up in Golden State

Trade destinations for Ben Simmons

Personally, I think if itís the Warriors it happens before camp. If itís the Kings it happens in camp.

The biggest things delaying everything:

1) Its not even the obvious of not shooting because some teams think they can fix that. Itís the insistence on not using team resources to do so. He keeps going to his own guys which includes his own brother. So can you convince him to trust someone outside his bubble.

2) Itís not Moreys asking price. Plenty of stories out there of how willing he is to negotiate. So itís more other teams unwilling to discuss further than their first offer.

3) No one knows what Ben wants. Heís got a notoriously tight circle. Basically his mom, dad, brother, Rich Paul. Thatís it. He doesnít like other people in it. So thatís why we get such conflicting reports of where he wants to be.

4) Now weíve got the added complexity of Rich Paul not wanting any of his clients on the Sixers. So some teams are somewhat worried that if things donít go right year 1, will Rich Paul pull the same thing on them.

5) With a deal, itís got to meet a certain criteria of the Sixers need a PG along with value that causes them to move him. But given the teams that want him want to play him at PF rather than PG. now this is a huge complication. Because thereís not many team with a surplus of starting quality guards who can bring the ball up for you.

I think the positional and contract situation are issues that effect his value/teams willingness to take the risk. Ben Simmons is a big. He could be a good one. I donít get the feeling he has accepted who he is as a basketball player.

Last edited by ewing; 09-02-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Looks like Dame has liked a few photo shops of Ben in a Blazers jersey [emoji102][emoji102]

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Simmons will end up in Sacramento or he ends up in Golden State
    I would be really surprised if he ended up with the Warriors.

Looks like Dame has liked a few photo shops of Ben in a Blazers jersey [emoji102][emoji102]
    I canít see a trade without including CJ.

My trade idea -

Wolves Receive:

B. Simmons

Sixers Receive:

D. Murray
    M. Beasley

Spurs Receive:

T. Maxey
    T. Prince
    2 Timberwolves first round picks

Works well for Philly and Minny, I think the only team that would hesitate is the Spurs, but Maxey looks promising, and 2 firsts for Murray feels fair. Maybe throw some additional pick swaps or another young guy like Milton their way.

Philly rolls with

Murray/Curry
    Beasley/Thybulle
    Green/Kork
    Harris/Scott or Tolliver or w/e
    Embiid/Drummond

Minny has

D'lo
    Ant
    McDaniels
    Simmons
    KAT

Siakam/Flynn for Simmons/Maxey

Letís gooooo

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Letís gooooo
    You scared me, I thought that was an official deal lol

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Sixers Receive:

D. Murray
    M. Beasley
    He's a Rich Paul client and Rich Paul doesn't want any of his clients in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Letís gooooo
    Let's do it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post

Minny has

D'lo
    Ant
    McDaniels
    Simmons
    KAT
    If we can land Simmons and keep our trio plus Mcdaniels on top as a seemingly great role player type that would be a huge win for us.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You scared me, I thought that was an official deal lol
    Haha if only it were that simple..

Let's do it. LOL
    Or heck we can even give you guys Dragic too.

I have this feeling that Simmons will end up a Raptor. I think our FO has gone bonkers for long athletic players.

Siakam, OG, Barnes, Boucher, Birch, Precious, BongaÖ basically weíre doing what the kings are doing only with forwards lol