Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 177 of 215 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 3218
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    A few months ago he wasnít publicly acting like a little *****.
    A few months ago I was saying his value was based entirely on if he could personally impress a destination team that this isn't who he is. It hasn't changed really, he's just making it a harder sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Trade him to a place no one excepts him to be at and to a place he doesn't want and then let's see if he continues said same behavior
    That's not the way the world works. No team is going to agree to spend HUGE money to a player who doesn't want to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Trade this jerk to the Magic for a second rounder and be done with it. Subtraction of this goof is better than anything heíd bring back in a trade.
    Or better yet trade Simmons to the OKC Thunder and be done with it

I would just let him sit home until his contract is over and spread as much negative pr on him possible.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be shocked if this starts to become the norm. Ben shows up, gets himself kicked out, go home. Tries to build a case for not being fined to oblivion. Meanwhile I wouldn't be shocked if LeBron, er Rich Paul, drops him as a client or threatens to. As much of an *** LeBron is about player movement and brokers deals all the time; at least he's always been somewhat professional about it. Apparently Ben wouldn't even tell Rich Paul why he wanted out of Philly.

And look, as long as a guy is talented, someone is always going to be willing to take a shot on a player like that. Ben isn't going to end up a salary dump, he isn't going to end up shipped to no where for nothing. We're definitely at the point where for anything we're going to have to sweeten the pot, Morey is going to have to let that team talk to Ben about playing there, and both sides are going to have to like what they get.

But the more that Ben keeps doing **** like this the worse he's just going to be making it for himself. He's not making it easier to move him, Morey knows what Ben brings to the table, and other GM's know what an engaged Ben can bring them. Even if it's just broker a backdoor deal with Morey of "Ben will give it his all until Christmas, but then he's going to have an injury if you don't get something done", Ben would get traded faster. I think at this point Ben is the one starting to misplay his hand more than Morey.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if this starts to become the norm. Ben shows up, gets himself kicked out, go home. Tries to build a case for not being fined to oblivion. Meanwhile I wouldn't be shocked if LeBron, er Rich Paul, drops him as a client or threatens to. As much of an *** LeBron is about player movement and brokers deals all the time; at least he's always been somewhat professional about it. Apparently Ben wouldn't even tell Rich Paul why he wanted out of Philly.

And look, as long as a guy is talented, someone is always going to be willing to take a shot on a player like that. Ben isn't going to end up a salary dump, he isn't going to end up shipped to no where for nothing. We're definitely at the point where for anything we're going to have to sweeten the pot, Morey is going to have to let that team talk to Ben about playing there, and both sides are going to have to like what they get.

But the more that Ben keeps doing **** like this the worse he's just going to be making it for himself. He's not making it easier to move him, Morey knows what Ben brings to the table, and other GM's know what an engaged Ben can bring them. Even if it's just broker a backdoor deal with Morey of "Ben will give it his all until Christmas, but then he's going to have an injury if you don't get something done", Ben would get traded faster. I think at this point Ben is the one starting to misplay his hand more than Morey.
    I agree that most GMs know what he brings and most GMa probably saw him
    as a negative asset at 35 -40 million a year before this. He is probably scaring off the suckers at this point as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Trade this jerk to the Magic for a second rounder and be done with it. Subtraction of this goof is better than anything heíd bring back in a trade.
    You gotta get Fultz back in any trade with Orlando [emoji38].
    In all seriousness, Iíd demand Suggs in exchange for Simmons. And if Iím Orlando, Iím not giving up Suggs. You can have Fultz, Ross, Okeke and picks, but neither Suggs nor Isaac.

Trade him to Kings already. A **** franchise for a **** player.

This situation is a circus act.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    You gotta get Fultz back in any trade with Orlando [emoji38].
    In all seriousness, Iíd demand Suggs in exchange for Simmons. And if Iím Orlando, Iím not giving up Suggs. You can have Fultz, Ross, Okeke and picks, but neither Suggs nor Isaac.

I like Suggs.

Brooklyn? for Kyrie

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Trade him to Kings already. A **** franchise for a **** player.
    Trade Simmons to Sacramento...I don't know if I like that even for the Kings. Trade him to the Cavaliers or trade him to the Hornets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Trade Simmons to Sacramento...I don't know if I like that even for the Kings. Trade him to the Cavaliers or trade him to the Hornets.
    Hornets would be an interesting landing spot.

Trade destinations for Ben Simmons

Does anyone thing Dame Lillardís value would go in the tank if he refused to show up and was insubordinate?

Last edited by ewing; 10-20-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Does anyone thing Dame Lillardís value would go in the tank if he refused to show up and was insubordinate?
    PSDís main page has an article saying the 76ers are still holding out hope for a Dame trade, but can anyone see Simmons being the centerpiece of a trade for Lillard at this point?