Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Obviously. You can still build a team like that in today's NBA. With some twiks here and there. You still have the bench for that.
    I'm just saying the Pistons had a lot smaller area to defend than today's NBA defenders do.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'm just saying the Pistons had a lot smaller area to defend than today's NBA defenders do.
    No problem. Mitch, Simmons and Covington are more than capable of defending the 1 thru 5 with Rj being a decent defender as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    No problem. Mitch, Simmons and Covington are more than capable of defending the 1 thru 5 with Rj being a decent defender as well.
    This is taking it way to the extreme. Your lineup would struggle scoring 2s, let alone trying to keep pace with 3s.

We saw that Butler, Simmons, Embiid on the court together still got scored on. It's not like your suggested lineup is going to suddenly do much better.

The package of 4 firsts 3 pick swaps and a good young player is one of the more laughable trade requests Iíve ever heard. There are probably 3 players in the whole league that could command that type of haul. I one of the biggest Simmons fans on here. As a T wolves fan I wouldnít give 2 firsts and a young player for Ben. Like two firsts and Beasley and 3 40ís of Ole E in my system and I might make that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The package of 4 firsts 3 pick swaps and a good young player is one of the more laughable trade requests Iíve ever heard. There are probably 3 players in the whole league that could command that type of haul. I one of the biggest Simmons fans on here. As a T wolves fan I wouldnít give 2 firsts and a young player for Ben. Like two firsts and Beasley and 3 40ís of Ole E in my system and I might make that deal.
    Morey is allegedly looking for a similar package to what Harden netted this past winter.

Benís Value is a top 3 pick and a good young player. Thatís his fair value

Morey is allegedly looking for a similar package to what Harden netted this past winter.
    Problem is Ben is nowhere near Hardens level. Iíd give 4 firsts straight up for Harden if Iím the T wolves.

That makes me possibly the best team in the west. Trade Beasley for a John Collins type

PG Harden
    SG Russell
    SF Edwards
    PF Collins
    C Kat

Iíd rock that lineup with the quickness
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 07-28-2021 at 09:12 PM.

Problem is Ben is nowhere near Hardens level
    Agreed.

Agreed.
    Iíd give 4 firsts straight up for Harden if Iím the T wolves.

That makes me possibly the best team in the west. Trade Beasley for a John Collins type

PG Harden
    SG Russell
    SF Edwards
    PF Collins
    C Kat

The way Woj says that it sounds like Rich Paul kinda wants that price for Ben to happen too.

Also....if you think regular season Ben is good enough to get you into the playoffs, shouldn't the team giving up the picks just be concerned about the last pick or two and try to top 3-5 protect it? I mean if he gets you playoffs that likely means swapping from 18-22 to 25-29, and giving up picks in the 20's. Just saying.

Iíd give 4 firsts straight up for Harden if Iím the T wolves.

PG Harden
    SG Russell
    SF Edwards
    PF Collins
    C Kat

That line-up is a turnstile on defense 1 through 5.

Edit: that may be the worst collection of defenders on one team that I've ever seen.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 07-28-2021 at 09:27 PM.

That line-up is a turnstile on defense 1 through 5.

Edit: that may be the worst collection of defenders on one team that I've ever seen.
    Give up 150, score 151

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The way Woj says that it sounds like Rich Paul kinda wants that price for Ben to happen too.
    Rich Paul doesn't care about the price tag, he's just in agreement Ben needs new scenery. It's an exact contradiction to what we heard a month or w.e ago.