Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

NBA Game Thread 11/29-12/5

Embiid and Maxey were both bad but the 76ers stopped the bleeding and got the W.

Ball brothers put on a show in front of their parents in the front row. Thatís what itís all about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the quarter pole ... The East has 11 teams over 500 the West has just 6. The East has 4 teams with 8 losses, 2nd to only the Nets 6 losses. In the East the difference from 1 to 11 is 3.5 games, in the West 2nd place is only 1 game back, but 3rd is 4.5 games back and 9th is 8 games out. Several teams that made the playoffs are outside looking in ... it's an odd season so far.

Rockets win third in a row on the backs of Christian Woodís 24 and 21 and KPjís triple double. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Rockets win third in a row on the backs of Christian Woodís 24 and 21 and KPjís triple double. Nice.
    The Rockets are going to be fun to watch the next several year if you like player development. The assets they (and OKC) have are astounding. I wonder who they will trade to move the target further into the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Rockets are going to be fun to watch the next several year if you like player development. The assets they (and OKC) have are astounding. I wonder who they will trade to move the target further into the future?
    I saw some reports of Silas and Stone being on the hot seat. We got a new Dolan.

Also saw the highlight of how KPJ got his trip-dub. Take it away from him. What a ****ing sham.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also saw the highlight of how KPJ got his trip-dub. Take it away from him. What a ****ing sham.
    Or just de-value the concept of a triple double entirely. Westbrook is the all time leader in stat padding.

https://twitter.com/sichrismannix/st...152958984?s=21

Shooters should only get year to year deals IMO. Change my mind.

https://twitter.com/sichrismannix/st...152958984?s=21

Shooters should only get year to year deals IMO. Change my mind.
    I don't know about 1 year deals, but certainly lower money deals.

I don't know about 1 year deals, but certainly lower money deals.
    1+1 or 2+1. Sudden hot year players are too unreliable to give big long money.

Yeah, but itís not like he gets done bonus or something. Not like he Ricky Davisís it off his own teamís rim. But yeah, itís kind of a hollow triple double. But did he have any better or worse of a game with one less rebound?

1+1 or 2+1. Sudden hot year players are too unreliable to give big long money.

Was wondering who the next overpaid busts will be after RWB and Wall are done.

They do have Theis and Gordon (plus Wall but thatís unlikely) to move for things. And maybe Wood if they want to go with Sengun full time in a year or so. Augustine isnít flashy but can help some teams, Danuel House jr, too. Basically anybody except for Porter, Green, Tate, Sengun, and Kenyon Martin jr. I hope this Garrison Mathews kid keeps it up. Heís been huge the last few weeks. And when Armoni Brooks is on, heís lights out. If you squint hard enough he kind of looks like Kobe, too.

If the Lakers had anything worth anything, they could definitely use a few of those guys like Augustine and House.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast