Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Still think the two best moves the Sixers can make, and adding one more:

Simmons - Siakam swap
    CJ - Harris/28 swap

I think from there if Lowry is interested in playing in Miami with Butler then they could try to slip for Herro or double S&T for Duncan Robinson and a future 1st. And if you can get Suggs at 4. The Raptors could go a starting lineup of: FVV, Suggs, OG, Simmons, Bouche/FA. That's a good lineup around simmons to let him space and pace off the rebound, and then FVV/Suggs can control the offense in the half court using PnR with Simmons, Then you. got Trent and Robinson off the bench.

Harris slides right in there really well with Portland as a scoring option and PnR option. But beyond that at 28 they can take Jaden Springer. And I still think a great move for them would be to move Nurkic for Adams. Such a good fit for each other's teams and a great swap. So Portland could start: Lillard, Powell, Covington, Harris, Adams.

I would S&T Danny Green to the Hornets for Terry Rozier (I know they have cap space so add a future 1st to lock it in), to the Bulls for a TPE wouldn't be a bad move, my wet dream would be with a pick for Bogdanovich or Ingles; but I think the best could end up being Danny Green for Marvin Bagley + Top 20 protected future 1st.

McCollum
    Curry
    Thybulle
    Siakam
    Embiid

If Siakam can rebound some of that 3 ball ability that grouping is good. Embiid is still to focal point, the 4 is still a good fit, but McCollum brings better offense in exchange for defence let down. The bench would still have Maxey, Hill, Milton, now Bagley. I think one last deal of Curry for a 3nD type player wouldn't be too bad. Curry and Hill for Malcolm Brogdon wouldn't be a bad swap for either team.

McCollum
    Brogdon
    Thybulle
    Siakam
    Embiid

https://twitter.com/amicohoops/statu...262310403?s=21

Well. Guessing this can be on the back burner for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/amicohoops/statu...262310403?s=21

Well. Guessing this can be on the back burner for a while.

Lol either Brogdon/Lamb or Love/Sexton headed your way [emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol either Brogdon/Lamb or Love/Sexton headed your way [emoji23]
    I dunno though. Waiting can really help out. What if Dame doesn’t move, Beal does, and some teams that want a star miss out….waiting might open up a bigger market in the long run.

I dunno though. Waiting can really help out. What if Dame doesn’t move, Beal does, and some teams that want a star miss out….waiting might open up a bigger market in the long run.

I agree. The latest rumor i read said Beal only wants out if they move Westbrook. But it kinda felt like b4 they were only moving Westbrook if Beal requested out lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I agree. The latest rumor i read said Beal only wants out if they move Westbrook. But it kinda felt like b4 they were only moving Westbrook if Beal requested out lol
    Washington is one of those super stubborn teams that will do something like trade picks and salary filler for an ok guy and just hang in the 6-10 seed. I honestly think their ownership is happy there.

Like Philly fans want him gone and not to mention Doc trying to evade questions about Simmons and Embiid more or less taking subliminal shots at Simmons without even mentioning him by name but we know who he's talking about...like the sooner you 76ers get rid of him, the better off y'all will be as an organization

Hoop Central
    @TheHoopCentral
    Report: The Raptors are a team with “significant” interest in Ben Simmons;

“Two other sources said a proposed framework including Raptors guard Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, and a first-round pick for Simmons was rejected by Toronto.”

This makes little sense in the report and really sounds like Ujuri leaking this to try to do what he can to drive the price down. If Toronto has the interest in Simmons, why are the Sixers making the offers and getting turned down?

Is Ben Simmons fixable? He has been in the league for 5 years now going into Year 6.

I definitely say he's fixable but in certain ways such as:

Simmons should be a PF at the 4 spot, he’s not a C in skill set or best defensive utility, at least not without major changes to his playstyle.

Best lineup around Simmons at PF I can come up with:

A stretch-5 rim defender who isn’t high-usage offensively - aka Myles Turner

3 other B+ to A+ shooters, which allows Simmons to screen+roll and be a secondary playmaker but also hide in the dunker spot and run the fast break off rebounds. Solid defenders but don’t have to be All-Defense caliber at every spot.

At least one of those shooters should also be high-efficiency PnR ballhandlers

Without going to the “just name 3 superstars” crutch, I’ll say one superstar and two other lower-than-superstar starters: one of Steph/Dame/Luka/Trae/CP3/Booker/SGA/LaVine/Beal (I’m sure I’m missing others), one of CJ/Middleton/Hayward/post-injury Klay/OG, and guys like RoCo/Joe Harris/Joe Ingles/Duncan Robinson. I’m probably missing a bunch of guys from all those lists.

So basically GSW if they could trade Draymond for Turner and then still swing a Simmons trade for say Wiggins+Wiseman and stuff. Or POR if they kept everyone but traded Nurkic for Turner and everything not named Dame/CJ/RoCo for Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Is Ben Simmons fixable? He has been in the league for 5 years now going into Year 6.

I definitely say he's fixable but in certain ways such as:

Simmons should be a PF at the 4 spot, he’s not a C in skill set or best defensive utility, at least not without major changes to his playstyle.

Best lineup around Simmons at PF I can come up with:

A stretch-5 rim defender who isn’t high-usage offensively - aka Myles Turner

3 other B+ to A+ shooters, which allows Simmons to screen+roll and be a secondary playmaker but also hide in the dunker spot and run the fast break off rebounds. Solid defenders but don’t have to be All-Defense caliber at every spot.

At least one of those shooters should also be high-efficiency PnR ballhandlers

Without going to the “just name 3 superstars” crutch, I’ll say one superstar and two other lower-than-superstar starters: one of Steph/Dame/Luka/Trae/CP3/Booker/SGA/LaVine/Beal (I’m sure I’m missing others), one of CJ/Middleton/Hayward/post-injury Klay/OG, and guys like RoCo/Joe Harris/Joe Ingles/Duncan Robinson. I’m probably missing a bunch of guys from all those lists.

So basically GSW if they could trade Draymond for Turner and then still swing a Simmons trade for say Wiggins+Wiseman and stuff. Or POR if they kept everyone but traded Nurkic for Turner and everything not named Dame/CJ/RoCo for Simmons.
    There's literally no package to be had if Portland isn't trading Dame/CJ/RoCo lol

Hoop Central
    @TheHoopCentral
    Report: The Raptors are a team with “significant” interest in Ben Simmons;

“Two other sources said a proposed framework including Raptors guard Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, and a first-round pick for Simmons was rejected by Toronto.”
    https://twitter.com/torontoinsix/sta...892300288?s=21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Nice

With all the rumors that OKC may be willing to trade SGA the 76ers need to be in on this.

Page 49 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast