Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Definitely interesting to see if they can. I don’t see why not. Still hard capped the same. Although I don’t really see worthwhile assets being given up for that. If I were the Lakers I’d try to create a TPE with one of them if I can by taking back the minimum a team needs to give up to get one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That would be smart. I could see maybe Kuzma generating a TPE in some kinda 3 team trade.

Yup. Gives us some time and leeway to make a move into that space.

Interesting rumor I heard is Sixers are getting low key pissed at the Kings in their offers on Simmons. The Kings are trying to get a star player for Hield/Bagley/9, and want top 20 protections on only one pick extra for Ben, and are unwilling to deal with a third team. Sounds like the Kings are calling like every other day to try it.

Who’s the star?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Im willing to bet that’s why Morey is asking for Haliburton. Knows Hields not likely to stay and is just salary to move and his value isn’t super high.

Honestly. Hield for THT, KCP in a S&T is good for both teams.

Why would THT agree to a S/T to Sacto when they already have Fox & Haliburton starting? And a good back up in Delon Wright. If he's just gonna be coming off the bench might as well stay in LA.

Detroit, Orlando & OKC would all be good fits for him. A place where he can go in and start right away.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Why would THT agree to a S/T to Sacto when they already have Fox & Haliburton starting? And a good back up in Delon Wright. If he's just gonna be coming off the bench might as well stay in LA.

Detroit, Orlando & OKC would all be good fits for him. A place where he can go in and start right away.
    THT is more of a wing, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    THT is more of a wing, isn't he?
    SG with developing playmaking skills. Maybe reuniting with Haliburton could attract THT. They played together at Iowa St
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    SG with developing playmaking skills. Maybe reuniting with Haliburton could attract THT. They played together at Iowa St
    I thought of the same reason as well. I would rather have TNT than the streaky Fox for the Kings. If Lakers include 2 1st plus Kuzma the Kings should accept it to build around TNT and Hali.

If I'm Morey I just counter with Fox/#9/2023 1st/2025 1st/2027 1st all unprotected.

Then just follow it up with, "we can keep doing these unrealistic proposals all day but I have better offers on the table. Either up the offer or we can discuss other moves not involving Ben, if you want to move off Hield and Bagley so bad. Otherwise the answer isn't going to change between now and August 3rd".

And honestly if the Kings include the proper assets, if I'm Morey I don't mind telling Brand to go find a 3rd or 4th or 5th team to combine their assets + the 76ers assets to work a deal that gets a satisfactory return for Ben. I wouldn't let the second part be what holds up a trade, but the first part is a non starter.
    Heh:

https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...209518084?s=21

The 76ers consider De’Aaron Fox a 'starting point' in Ben Simmons trade talks with Sacramento, per @KyleNeubeck

"Sixers would not even entertain a discussion with the Sacramento Kings save for the inclusion of guard De’Aaron Fox in a potential deal."

Heh:

https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...209518084?s=21

The 76ers consider De’Aaron Fox a 'starting point' in Ben Simmons trade talks with Sacramento, per @KyleNeubeck

"Sixers would not even entertain a discussion with the Sacramento Kings save for the inclusion of guard De’Aaron Fox in a potential deal."

Haha my man!

One team out:

Here's what Letourneau reported:

"Simmons, the only All-Star known to be shopped by his tea, is also unlikely to land with the Warriors. The 76ers are asking for a massive haul that includes an All-Star-level player. Per a league source, Golden State wouldn't be willing to give up what it would take to get Simmons."

Reports are the Warriors have turned their sights to Siakam, Beal, Lillard on a Wiggins/Wiseman/7/14 package.

Why not send Ben Simmons to the Warriors or Knicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Why not send Ben Simmons to the Warriors or Knicks?
    Did you not just read War's post? lol

Did you not just read War's post? lol
    Likely not. And what are the Knicks gonna send that helps us?

Seems like we’re in that part of the offseason where a team tries to buy low on a player then proceeds to offer a similar package for better players then act mystified when they didn’t get a star.

Likely not. And what are the Knicks gonna send that helps us?

Seems like we’re in that part of the offseason where a team tries to buy low on a player then proceeds to offer a similar package for better players then act mystified when they didn’t get a star.

Knicks could acquire Sexton and Love from the Cavs then flip em to the 76ers for Ben...LOL

Knicks could acquire Sexton and Love from the Cavs then flip em to the 76ers for Ben...LOL
    Hard passed

Or you can do this:

San Antonio Spurs receive: Ben Simmons, George Hill and Paul Reed

Philadelphia 76ers receive: DeMar DeRozan, Devin Vassell, Lonnie Walker and 2023 1st round draft pick from San Antonio

Page 45 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast