Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 269 of 323 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4831
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I can see it. Maybe Kyrie wants to play in a state that doesnít mandate him to get the vaccine he very clearly doesnít want.
    That seems too reasonable for Kyrie to do. He probably opts out saying he doesnt want to be another minority being paid by rich capitalists. Even though Nets owner is also a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I would not, lots to lose. Westbrook seem like he is having a bad year but he is right around what he alway did as a player. Itís just a matter of him and Davis making the defense honest. One thing you can cont on west for bearing no bad injuries, he will suit up.
    But thatís the problem, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I can see it. Maybe Kyrie wants to play in a state that doesnít mandate him to get the vaccine he very clearly doesnít want.
    But which states offer that though is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But which states offer that though is the question
    https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...e-workers.html

12 states have banned vaccine mandates for employees.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Kyrie is better than heís ever been now. Heís at his best. Iíd do it even though he is a head case. He might need an Embiid in his life. Someone to chill him out and stop being so serious.
    Its not just that though... We likely would have to play the nets in the playoffs lol... we would only have kyrie for home games. Sixers arent going to risk a head case like kyrie when they likely wont have him against the nets... Imagine how dumb they would look if they got to the ecf and lost to the nets with ben simmons because kyrie couldnt play at a game 7 on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Its not just that though... We likely would have to play the nets in the playoffs lol... we would only have kyrie for home games. Sixers arent going to risk a head case like kyrie when they likely wont have him against the nets... Imagine how dumb they would look if they got to the ecf and lost to the nets with ben simmons because kyrie couldnt play at a game 7 on the road.
    You mean how dumb NYC looks for not allowing Kyrie to play.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Just like I said before

Kyrie for Ben solves Nets problems lol

Fixed...76ers would just move in to another chapter of problems.

Kyrie had the skills to be the 1st or 2nd greatest PG of all times. Instead hes just another very good PG. Not a pg that will leave a great Legacy behind.

Harden is frustrated and just want to win. Well thats what he said. In so many words he is also frustrated with Kyrie even if he understands his position. Point is he is not making that sacrifice its all about what Kyrie wants. Same as he quit on Cavs. Look Joel want to win and Kyrie will just frustrate him. Was he not frustrated with Ben not wanting to play?

Kyrie won a ring and its not something high on his list. He is content and 1 is good enough for him.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    True

Harden is frustrated and just want to win. Well thats what he said. In so many words he is also frustrated with Kyrie even if he understands his position. Point is he is not making that sacrifice its all about what Kyrie wants. Same as he quit on Cavs. Look Joel want to win and Kyrie will just frustrate him. Was he not frustrated with Ben not wanting to play?
    Iím never agreeing with Kyrie, accept on this. I believe the whole vaccine thing is wrong, and I think it will eventually blow over and he will be allowed to play again without having to get vaccinated. Eventually

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Iím never agreeing with Kyrie, accept on this. I believe the whole vaccine thing is wrong, and I think it will eventually blow over and he will be allowed to play again without having to get vaccinated. Eventually
    OK the Vaccine thing is on known to us and dont know what to think. I get it but its like everything else we do. Kyrie do not grow food, Not a scientist, he uses cell phones etc. He have no clue what is in there, I get that this is a new virus and it puts people be on the edge. But in life we do so many things in life that may kill us slowly and the vaccine is no different. If Kyrie hurt his knee on the floor he will place his life in the same doctors hands. I think he thinks hes doing something but its just picking and choosing what you think not know just think may be best.

Look that like the old Lady asking the phone man if he is tapping her line yet she calls to china. Why do she think he have to come to her house to listen ?

Kyrie thinks the world is flat yet man is on the way to the Sun. May i say more why i should not listen to this guy?

If the man was out to get Kyrie the last place it would be is in a vaccine.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-26-2022 at 11:11 PM.

OK the Vaccine thing is on known to us and dont know what to think. I get it but its like everything else we do. Kyrie do not grow food, Not a scientist, he uses cell phones etc. He have no clue what is in there, I get that this is a new virus and it puts people be on the edge. But in life we do so many things in life that may kill us slowly and the vaccine is no different. If Kyrie hurt his knee on the floor he will place his life in the same doctors hands. I think he thinks hes doing something but its just picking and choosing what you think not know just think may be best.

Look that like the old Lady asking the phone man if he is tapping her line yet she calls to china. Why do she think he have to come to her house to listen ?

Kyrie thinks the world is flat yet man is on the way to the Sun. May i say more why i should not listen to this guy?

If the man was out to get Kyrie the last place it would be is in a vaccine.
    I agree you 100% should not listen to Kyrie, but Kyrie should not be forced to take a shot. That is like nothing weíve seen before and I donít blame Kyrie at all and appreciate his choices made on this subject

Kyrie supposedly had Covid last month so he should be very unlikely to get it for several months. Not really any reason to restrict him.