Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Yup. And Beal has two years left. Beals a good defender too that plays bigger than his listed 6’3”/6’4”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't notice his 2nd year was a player option, but I still believe that Wiseman, Wiggins, #7, and #14 for Beal and Gafford is more than fair.

I'm sure Wizards would try to package #14 and #15 to move up a bit too.

The rumors that Bradley Beal may wants out makes this really interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Or you can do this:

San Antonio Spurs receive: Ben Simmons, George Hill and Paul Reed

Philadelphia 76ers receive: DeMar DeRozan, Devin Vassell, Lonnie Walker and 2023 1st round draft pick from San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The rumors that Bradley Beal may wants out makes this really interesting
    I don't think all these other dudes requesting out or rumored to be available does Morey or the 76ers any favors on moving Ben.

Dame and Beal are much more appealing than Ben, imo.

CP3 and Lowry are older but since both may be S/T options, less outgoing assets required.

CJ probably doesn't impact Ben's market near as much but still just another name to add to the pile.

Rumor has it Beal is debating if he wants out, and if he does GSW, Miami, Boston, and Philly are at the top of the wishlist.

GSW: Wiggins, Wiseman, 7, 14 would be the offer.
    Miami: Would have to include Herro, Robinson S&T, maybe picking up Dragic, and picks they can send.
    Boston: Jaylon Brown and picks.
    Philly: Simmons, Thybulle, Hill, Tolliver, and 4-5 picks.

If they wanted to offload Westbrook for THT, Schroder, Kuz, 22; they could have a good combo to grow with. Maybe they can get it without Schroder.

They could start then with the Simmons trade and Laker trade:
    Simmons
    THT
    Thybulle
    Hatchimura
    Kuzma

With Rui and Simmons they could play 4 out on offense and have the size for defense.

Any of the 4 teams above will outbid each other IF they really want Beal.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Beal would fit like a glove on the Warriors.
    And the 76ers too

End of the day Phillys big move for a PG is gonna be either Hill or Curry for Rondo.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I don't think all these other dudes requesting out or rumored to be available does Morey or the 76ers any favors on moving Ben.

Dame and Beal are much more appealing than Ben, imo.

CP3 and Lowry are older but since both may be S/T options, less outgoing assets required.

CJ probably doesn't impact Ben's market near as much but still just another name to add to the pile.
    Actually…I think it helps. He might be one of the best parts available to come back. As much as people rightfully rag on the shooting he is a quite valuable across the league type player and not a bad place to start a rebuild if you want to not bottom out.

Raptors In: Ben and 28th pick, future 1st
    76ers In: Siakam and 4th pick

Would this trade benefit or work for either teams? I believe War said in another thread that he believe it does. Here we are

Actually…I think it helps. He might be one of the best parts available to come back. As much as people rightfully rag on the shooting he is a quite valuable across the league type player and not a bad place to start a rebuild if you want to not bottom out.

I think these teams do want to bottom out though. Just look at the Rockets, Thunder, Magic, and to a lesser extent the Pelicans. These teams want to accumulate as many draft picks and young guys and just try to go 0-82. Throwing Ben on a team and plotting around mediocrity does nothing for these franchises.

If Ben was the sole big name on the market, that is a bidding war monopoly. Now teams know if Morey asks too much that they have other options in Dame, CJ, CP3, Lowry etc to try and go after.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    And the 76ers too
    I mean sure, I just meant in the system the Warriors run; Beal is a square peg in a square hole.

Beal compliments Embiid and Tobi fine. Systematically though, Doc doesn't run some awesome ball and man movement system like the Warriors.

Beal would thrive in either destination, don't get me wrong, I just think the Warriors system is a natural fit for Beal.

I think these teams do want to bottom out though. Just look at the Rockets, Thunder, Magic, and to a lesser extent the Pelicans. These teams want to accumulate as many draft picks and young guys and just try to go 0-82. Throwing Ben on a team and plotting around mediocrity does nothing for these franchises.

If Ben was the sole big name on the market, that is a bidding war monopoly. Now teams know if Morey asks too much that they have other options in Dame, CJ, CP3, Lowry etc to try and go after.
    Not all teams want that though. Additionally there’s going to be two or three teams that end up throwing a Hail Mary out there that miss out on some of these guys. I wouldn’t count Lowry and CP3 really into this because they likely already knew these guys were available.

Klay more than likely is a "3" at this point in his career. He's had a blown out Achilles on one leg and a blown out ACL on the other leg. He will also be 2 and a half years older by the time he comes back.

I have the utmost confidence in him, just like I did KD. Klay's game is predicated on shooting, that won't go away. But I would have to think some of his quickness will be gone. KD slid over to "4" after age an injury. It just makes sense for Steph and Beal to man the back court while Klay and Dray lock down the wings. Wizards could send Gafford back with Beal who is on a cheap deal.

As far as the package, I think it easily requires Wiseman, 7, and Wiggins for salary matching. Maybe they swap 15 for 14 as well or take 14 and give u all a future protected pick, or u keep 14 and send future compensation. Beal is in his prime, I expect the asking price to be high... I could actually see the Wizards asking for even more than that, tbh.
    I don't know that he can stand up to the physical abuse of moving up a spot full time. KD had the advantage of being 7 feet tall so he was tall for a 4, Klay is not tall for a 3.

I didn't say that that was too much to pay for Beal, but that I don't think the Warriors have all that on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't know that he can stand up to the physical abuse of moving up a spot full time. KD had the advantage of being 7 feet tall so he was tall for a 4, Klay is not tall for a 3.

I didn't say that that was too much to pay for Beal, but that I don't think the Warriors have all that on the table.
    I think Klay will do fine at a 3, imo. The league has shifted so much he should thrive there.

I think Klay will do fine at a 3, imo. The league has shifted so much he should thrive there.
    It’s totally irrelevant unless you think giving blow hards something to talk about is relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 47 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast