Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Rumor has it Beal is debating if he wants out, and if he does GSW, Miami, Boston, and Philly are at the top of the wishlist.

GSW: Wiggins, Wiseman, 7, 14 would be the offer.
    Miami: Would have to include Herro, Robinson S&T, maybe picking up Dragic, and picks they can send.
    Boston: Jaylon Brown and picks.
    Philly: Simmons, Thybulle, Hill, Tolliver, and 4-5 picks.

If they wanted to offload Westbrook for THT, Schroder, Kuz, 22; they could have a good combo to grow with. Maybe they can get it without Schroder.

They could start then with the Simmons trade and Laker trade:
    Simmons
    THT
    Thybulle
    Hatchimura
    Kuzma

With Rui and Simmons they could play 4 out on offense and have the size for defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like the raptors are revisiting a Simmons trade with the 6ers. https://clutchpoints.com/raptors-rum...gaining-steam/

I wonder if Lowry/Flynn plus future picks could do the trick.

Lowry gives them a guy that helps them compete now, Flynn gives them a back up pg and someone to develop for the future since Lowry is 35. And then the future first round picks to be included.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Rumor has it Beal is debating if he wants out, and if he does GSW, Miami, Boston, and Philly are at the top of the wishlist.

Miami: Would have to include Herro, Robinson S&T, maybe picking up Dragic, and picks they can send.

If they wanted to offload Westbrook for THT, Schroder, Kuz, 22; they could have a good combo to grow with. Maybe they can get it without Schroder.

Simmons
    THT
    Thybulle
    Hatchimura
    Kuzma

With Rui and Simmons they could play 4 out on offense and have the size for defense.

Beal would fit like a glove on the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    looks like the raptors are revisiting a Simmons trade with the 6ers. https://clutchpoints.com/raptors-rum...gaining-steam/

I wonder if Lowry/Flynn plus future picks could do the trick.

Lowry gives them a guy that helps them compete now, Flynn gives them a back up pg and someone to develop for the future since Lowry is 35. And then the future first round picks to be included.
    I would think Morey asks for a touch more and passes on the idea of future picks. Sounds like Morey is very much aiming for a win now package with the extra stuff over picks.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Beal would fit like a glove on the Warriors.
    The question is what would Washington want? Wiseman would be a good fit with Hachimura admittingly, but do they want to go that route. That also means taking back Wiggins, and do they want him with Avdija developing and coming back off injury. Additionally the spacing of a Westbrook-Wiggins-Avdija-Rui-Wiseman lineup puts the 19-20 Sixers spacing at all time great levels.

Honestly, I think the Warriors are going to have a tough time bringing in a high salary All-Star type player. I think if they wanted to do Wiggins-Wiseman-7-14 for Lavine that would be a good fit for both teams, and then Chicago could move Vuc to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I thought of the same reason as well. I would rather have TNT than the streaky Fox for the Kings. If Lakers include 2 1st plus Kuzma the Kings should accept it to build around TNT and Hali.
    Do the Lakers even have any first round picks to trade? I thought they gave up the farm for AD?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Do the Lakers even have any first round picks to trade? I thought they gave up the farm for AD?
    They have 22 this year, which they can trade after making the selection. I believe this was one of the pick swap years.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    They have a 2026 1st and 2028 1st they can trade. They would be wise not to trade them though.

Like War said, after they draft #22 they can trade the players rights, which most likely happens. But if they agree to a trade beforehand the other team can just tell them who to take.

The question is what would Washington want? Wiseman would be a good fit with Hachimura admittingly, but do they want to go that route. That also means taking back Wiggins, and do they want him with Avdija developing and coming back off injury. Additionally the spacing of a Westbrook-Wiggins-Avdija-Rui-Wiseman lineup puts the 19-20 Sixers spacing at all time great levels.

Honestly, I think the Warriors are going to have a tough time bringing in a high salary All-Star type player. I think if they wanted to do Wiggins-Wiseman-7-14 for Lavine that would be a good fit for both teams, and then Chicago could move Vuc to someone else.
    I assume if they give up Beal, Westy wouldn't be far behind. Either way if they only move one they probably can't win now anyway.

The coaching hire, even though I like it, he has no head coaching expierence; that could've tipped their hand a bit.

I assume if they give up Beal, Westy wouldn't be far behind. Either way if they only move one they probably can't win now anyway.

The coaching hire, even though I like it, he has no head coaching expierence; that could've tipped their hand a bit.
    I think at that point you might as well move Rui too. Hes improving but hes not on the timeline and not that good to be the guy.

I think at that point you might as well move Rui too. Hes improving but hes not on the timeline and not that good to be the guy.

Rui is only 23 and on a rookie deal, I'd hold onto him.

I don't believe the Warriors have all those assets on the table even for Beal. That team would have 3 max contracts in the back court, and really nobody on the roster to play 3, and no player to start at 5 (Looney can't hold up physically).

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't believe the Warriors have all those assets on the table even for Beal. That team would have 3 max contracts in the back court, and really nobody on the roster to play 3, and no player to start at 5 (Looney can't hold up physically).
    Klay more than likely is a "3" at this point in his career. He's had a blown out Achilles on one leg and a blown out ACL on the other leg. He will also be 2 and a half years older by the time he comes back.

I have the utmost confidence in him, just like I did KD. Klay's game is predicated on shooting, that won't go away. But I would have to think some of his quickness will be gone. KD slid over to "4" after age an injury. It just makes sense for Steph and Beal to man the back court while Klay and Dray lock down the wings. Wizards could send Gafford back with Beal who is on a cheap deal.

As far as the package, I think it easily requires Wiseman, 7, and Wiggins for salary matching. Maybe they swap 15 for 14 as well or take 14 and give u all a future protected pick, or u keep 14 and send future compensation. Beal is in his prime, I expect the asking price to be high... I could actually see the Wizards asking for even more than that, tbh.

Klay more than likely is a "3" at this point in his career. He's had a blown out Achilles on one leg and a blown out ACL on the other leg. He will also be 2 and a half years older by the time he comes back.

I have the utmost confidence in him, just like I did KD. Klay's game is predicated on shooting, that won't go away. But I would have to think some of his quickness will be gone. KD slid over to "4" after age an injury. It just makes sense for Steph and Beal to man the back court while Klay and Dray lock down the wings. Wizards could send Gafford back with Beal who is on a cheap deal.

As far as the package, I think it easily requires Wiseman, 7, and Wiggins for salary matching. Maybe they swap 15 for 14 as well or take 14 and give u all a future protected pick, or u keep 14 and send future compensation. Beal is in his prime, I expect the asking price to be high... I could actually see the Wizards asking for even more than that, tbh.
    Yup. And Beal has two years left. Beals a good defender too that plays bigger than his listed 63/64.

Simmons
    THT
    Thybulle
    Hatchimura
    Kuzma

Beal to the Celtics because Tatum and Beal are BFF plus they have always wanted to link up and play together

Page 46 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast