Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 186 of 215 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3218
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Next steps:

Psychologist clears him to play.
    Ben claims his parents won't let him play.
    His parents write a note giving him permission to play.
    Ben claims he's been possessed by a demon.
    The Catholic Church clears him to play.
    Ben claims his soul is trapped in an alternate dimension.
    Cthulhu clears him to play.
    This is some of the funniest **** Iíve read on here in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    But you have Simmons.
    Well no ****. Iím calling out that those are bigger problems than his attitude. If he was willing to be coached the shooting issue wouldnít be a problem. Again it comes down to Ben thinks heís better than everyone and no one can tell him heís wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next steps:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji51][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Next steps:

Lol 😂

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Well no ****. Iím calling out that those are bigger problems than his attitude. If he was willing to be coached the shooting issue wouldnít be a problem. Again it comes down to Ben thinks heís better than everyone and no one can tell him heís wrong.

If course it would. Heís not Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't get how this is a question. OF COURSE he's trying to get his money AND not play.
    There were guys questioning the rumours. Weíre just saying what youíre saying. Itís obvious.

Next steps:

Soon he will blame the Kardashians for his mental illness and we will all have no choice but to believe him. Anyone that dated in the family has came out a different man. Hell one of them came out a woman. lol

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They are two sides of the same coin. Someone says these are the problems with his game, and you are saying essentially "if only he wasn't a selfish *** with an overblown ego" ... but he is, so it doesn't really matter.

It MIGHT be possible someone can get through to him, but it sure doesn't look likely.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think most reporting by sports media is sketchy. Half the stuff reported and talked about in these boards never come to fruition.

But I didnít make this up, Iím just saying if the rumours are true and he goes down that road this thing can become even messier.

What do you think Simmons is saying when stating heís not mentally ready? Can you go to work and say hey guys Iím not mentally ready to work today? Or do you think he is trying to save himself from losing money? Because as per this ESPN article it says if he has some sort of mental illness they canít stop paying him. https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...mpression=true
    I have staff that call in sick saying they need a mental health day. (I work for a community based mental health organization mind you). It could be any number of things though s&w. Numerous people struggle daily with mental health problems without them being diagnosed as a disorder. Disorders and illnesses are diagnosed when symptoms are severe and long lasting. He could be dealing with significant situational anxiety showing up to the arena and seeing his teammates. He could have intrusive thoughts of anger and frustration towards his teammates or his coach. His mood could be lower than normal and he could have symptoms affecting his sleep, his energy or appetite. This is all speculation of course. I don't know what he means exactly when he says he isn't mentally ready.

Look, it could be a ploy. It could be legitimate. I'm certainly not in the know. I just think it is irresponsible reporting to make a leap from "not mentally ready to play" to "faking mental illness."

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I have staff that call in sick saying they need a mental health day. (I work for a community based mental health organization mind you). It could be any number of things though s&w. Numerous people struggle daily with mental health problems without them being diagnosed as a disorder. Disorders and illnesses are diagnosed when symptoms are severe and long lasting. He could be dealing with significant situational anxiety showing up to the arena and seeing his teammates. He could have intrusive thoughts of anger and frustration towards his teammates or his coach. His mood could be lower than normal and he could have symptoms affecting his sleep, his energy or appetite. This is all speculation of course. I don't know what he means exactly when he says he isn't mentally ready.

Look, it could be a ploy. It could be legitimate. I'm certainly not in the know. I just think it is irresponsible reporting to make a leap from "not mentally ready to play" to "faking mental illness."
    No one has said he has a disorder. I certainly havenít. I simply said if he takes time off due to mental health that is something the franchise and the league would have to take seriously. . Itís also a loop hole that he can use to get paid and not play. Simply put, if he goes that route it can become a legal matter if they donít pay him, even if he doesnít play.

It just feels like youíre calling me out on the rumours: I didnít create them Iím just discussing the possibilities that can result, if they are true.

No one has said he has a disorder. I certainly havenít. I simply said if he takes time off due to mental health that is something the franchise and the league would have to take seriously. . Itís also a loop hole that he can use to get paid and not play. Simply put, if he goes that route it can become a legal matter if they donít pay him, even if he doesnít play.

It just feels like youíre calling me out on the rumours: I didnít create them Iím just discussing the possibilities that can result, if they are true.
    I am not calling you out, I'm calling the reporting out. Mental health and mental illness are not the same thing. The term mental illness refers to people diagnosed with mental health disorders. Which is the language the reports you posted are using. I am just saying that the Simmons quote that he "isn't mentally ready to play" does not necessarily imply mental illness.

I am not calling you out, I'm calling the reporting out. Mental health and mental illness are not the same thing. The term mental illness refers to people diagnosed with mental health disorders. Which is the language the reports you posted are using. I am just saying that the Simmons quote that he "isn't mentally ready to play" does not necessarily imply mental illness.
    Fair enough, maybe I took the bait I dunno. But weíll see what transpires. Itís something new everyday with this guy.

Fair enough, maybe I took the bait I dunno. But weíll see what transpires. Itís something new everyday with this guy.
    No kidding. So much drama. It is tiresome, but somehow incredibly compelling.

No kidding. So much drama. It is tiresome, but somehow incredibly compelling.
    To your point, the media doesnít help either. Fuel on the fire.

This will all die off as soon as Morey finds a deal he likes and they part ways.

Iím really intrigued to see how Simmons plays this year once he does play. Does he get motivated to prove himself and prove the doubters wrong?

Next steps:

Love It