Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 183 of 214 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3207
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i never said you should... I stated that ben is the far better player and trading him for a worse player in OG would be stupid.
    I think trading OG for Ben is far more stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    What if I told you Ben had a better O-LeBron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Trade destinations for Ben Simmons

When Washington had Wall I said he was killing there half court offense and it took disaster for most PSD users to see it. Simmons is a worse shooter and basketball player then Wall. Without trade minus Ben the Sixers will be a better offensive team

Last edited by ewing; 10-22-2021 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What if I told you Ben had a better O-LeBron?

per what? ewing who ignored my post after ignoring my post when he realized his bias opinion was dumb? of course that wouldnt shake you because your bias opinion also ignores anything statistical or proven and you then just go to an opinion without any weight which is stupid.... Tell me in what world OG who is 1 whole year younger lmfao is anywhere close to ben simmons? go

the best part is i h8 ben simmons but i am not a bias ***... so tell me in what world is og better. Go

Iím not bias. Iíve been telling you heís a role player that will kill you in the play offs if you use him as a primary ball handler for 4 years. Tell me about how him and Fultz are a great fit or how Covington is a top 25 player. Bias lol

lebron.... tell me about lebron

what is more dumb my take on cov with statistical evidence or your dumb***ary with lebron/ben simmons in spite of stats??????
    Last edited by Scoots; 10-22-2021 at 08:21 PM. Reason: manual filter

lebron.... tell me about lebron

what is more dumb my take on cov with statistical evidence or your dumb***ary with lebron/ben simmons in spite of stats??????
    LeBron is the second best player of all time. Iíve said that a million times. You also have homerish takes when it comes to him and get mad when I call them out (Steve Kerr was a great player etc).

Ben Simmons is a role player. His numbers do not blow away OGís, he has a massive hole in his game others have to cover for, he has been huge negative in the post season, and I think his numbers will go down if a team plays him in a more appropriate role

OG also doesnít make 40 million.
    It a terrible contract for a role player

Last edited by Scoots; 10-22-2021 at 08:22 PM. Reason: manual filter

LeBron is the second best player of all time. Iíve said that a million times. You also have homerish takes when it comes to him and get mad when I call them out (Steve is was a great player etc).

Ben Simmons is a role player. His numbers do not blow away OGís, he has a massive hole in his game others have to cover for, he has been huge negative in the post season, and I think his numbers will go down if a team plays him in a more appropriate role

OG also doesnít make 40 million.
    It a terrible contract for a role player

Wanna know the irony in this talk of Ben being a negative in the post season:

He becomes a better defender while seeing his offensive production drop almost the same as Embiids.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

He becomes a better defender while seeing his offensive production drop almost the same as Embiids.

Joel didnít go from meh to trash

Last edited by ewing; 10-22-2021 at 08:29 AM.

per what? ewing who ignored my post after ignoring my post when he realized his bias opinion was dumb? of course that wouldnt shake you because your bias opinion also ignores anything statistical or proven and you then just go to an opinion without any weight which is stupid.... Tell me in what world OG who is 1 whole year younger lmfao is anywhere close to ben simmons? go

the best part is i h8 ben simmons but i am not a bias ***... so tell me in what world is og better. Go
    OG is the better two way player. Aside from passing the ball what does Simmons provide on the offensive end? We now know that in a half court set when the game slows down come Playoff time Simmons will be completely exposed.

Simmons could be miles better. Hypothetically, if he worked to improve. But from what weíve seen heís failed to improve and has actually become a liability. When you canít shoot free throws, or scared to go up for an open lay up because you might get fouled, that is a big problem. When your passing up on wide open jumpers, and passing the ball to someone whoís covered and he has to force a shot because the shot clock ran out, that is a problem. You canít play this game scared.

Simmons has all the talent in the world but he just hasnít improved on his biggest areas that he needed too. Heís also not living up to the contract he is on, as it was a contract based on him seeing his full potential.

OG makes significantly less, has improved every year heís been in the league. Has proved to be reliable on both ends. Heís a team first guy. So a lot of people would value him higher as a two way player at this point because he doesnít have the flaws that Simmons has. Aside from Simmons game itself his antics are not appealing either. Who would want to adopt this problem from the 6ers? You have to consider the whole picture.

1. Simmons is a head case
    2. Heís over paid
    3. Major flaws to his game that make him a liability
    4. Bad team mate

Iíll take OG

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    OG is the better two way player. Aside from passing the ball what does Simmons provide on the offensive end? We now know that in a half court set when the game slows down come Playoff time Simmons will be completely exposed.

Simmons could be miles better. Hypothetically, if he worked to improve. But from what weíve seen heís failed to improve and has actually become a liability. When you canít shoot free throws, or scared to go up for an open lay up because you might get fouled, that is a big problem. When your passing up on wide open jumpers, and passing the ball to someone whoís covered and he has to force a shot because the shot clock ran out, that is a problem. You canít play this game scared.

Simmons has all the talent in the world but he just hasnít improved on his biggest areas that he needed too. Heís also not living up to the contract he is on, as it was a contract based on him seeing his full potential.

OG makes significantly less, has improved every year heís been in the league. Has proved to be reliable on both ends. Heís a team first guy. So a lot of people would value him higher as a two way player at this point because he doesnít have the flaws that Simmons has. Aside from Simmons game itself his antics are not appealing either. Who would want to adopt this problem from the 6ers? You have to consider the whole picture.

1. Simmons is a head case
    2. Heís over paid
    3. Major flaws to his game that make him a liability
    4. Bad team mate

Iíll take OG

This

I gotta agree too. OG can fit with anyone. Simmons only fits with a narrow lineup of players. I'd rather have OG at that price, instead of Simmons with all the baggage at his price.

Not saying they are equal in an ideal world or 2 years ago. But right now, yes, OG is the better value.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Of course, right now Simmons is a totally empty stat. I don't think you can value him on what he once did. He has worked hard to seriously depress his value.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Of course, right now Simmons is a totally empty stat. I don't think you can value him on what he once did. He has worked hard to seriously depress his value.
    Well thatís not my point. His off court stuff is separate from his play on the court, yet the opinion on PSD has become on the court Ben brings nothing and is a negative asset. Which couldnít be further from the truth.

Now where a team has to do their homework on Ben is if heís doing this to get out of Philly or is this who he is. Thatís a tough one to discern. Which is why I ask about anyone being in his ear.

I would you this analogy right now:
    Ben right now is acting like your HS girl when she said she wanted to do something but everything you asked her to do she says no to. Instead of just saying ďthis is what I wantĒ she plays this game. Meanwhile everyone is looking at you like ďwhy are you with herĒ.

My prediction:
    Benís gonna continually have ďback issuesĒ on home game days, play in away games. Heís gonna play just good enough to garner trade interest but not good enough to make us think about keeping him. Well try to trade him at the deadline with no luck. Come next offseason heíll either (1) come up with a list of preferred teams or (2) Rich Paul might be done with him as a client.

So hereís the part of Ben that will worry teams. He wants the team, Doc, Embiid, and others who have made comments about him to acknowledge their wrong doing. Basically this sets the stage that no one can ever say something negative about him if you are a teammate. Almost like heís above criticism.