Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 171 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2562
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Trolls know more about basketball than you ever will but you can't admit it so you make baseless comments as you do best [emoji38]
    derp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    So being tossed under the bus by the team best player and HC is just a little pressure to you? I would leave as well under those situations as would most players or they would demand that player to be traded.

If both Butler and Spoelstra toss you under the bus, you would do the same thing as Ben had done but won't admit it behind a monitor just like you wouldn't call Morris Sr an overpaid headcase face to face and you know it cause you be scared!
    Nice try clown. Not taking the bait.

Fox news in Philly savage for this lol https://youtu.be/41AbwAMglZM
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 09-04-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol is that legit?

76ers want a star player back for Ben & I don't blame them. But they will ave to hold on to Ben until a star player is available.

& if this is true that they wanted GS to trade them Klay or Curry ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqpR...nnel=bigherm24

well then, this isn't going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol is that legit?
    saw it on the gram, they claim itís real. You tubed it and boom there it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post

76ers want a star player back for Ben & I don't blame them. But they will ave to hold on to Ben until a star player is available.

& if this is true that they wanted GS to trade them Klay or Curry ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqpR...nnel=bigherm24

well then, this isn't going to end well.
    I think heíll still get moved this off-season but honestly who knows at this point. **** is cray

I think heíll still get moved this off-season but honestly who knows at this point. **** is cray
    Sixers will eventually move him for a better star. I do think whatever trade they make will make them better, but I also feel they will leverage several future assets which is fine.

Example of the type of trade I mean is Simmons and 3 1sts and as a foundation for Beal. I think that type of trade is worth it for them. If you retain Thybulle and Maxey that's enough wing defense and PG coverage to make things work. You have Curry coming off the bench, I don't see how they're not instant favourites to come out of the East if healthy.

I don't subscribe to any belief that Simmons will be traded for a lesser talent. No way he's the best player in the trade.

Only a few weeks left in the offseason!

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Sixers will eventually move him for a better star. I do think whatever trade they make will make them better, but I also feel they will leverage several future assets which is fine.

Example of the type of trade I mean is Simmons and 3 1sts and as a foundation for Beal. I think that type of trade is worth it for them. If you retain Thybulle and Maxey that's enough wing defense and PG coverage to make things work. You have Curry coming off the bench, I don't see how they're not instant favourites to come out of the East if healthy.

I don't subscribe to any belief that Simmons will be traded for a lesser talent. No way he's the best player in the trade.
    Some times you get better simply with addition by subtraction. The situation has become toxic at this point. I donít think Morey would want to risk turmoil in the locker room with Ben clearly being this unhappy. Itís just time to move on. I think heíll keep trying to get the best offer he can in the next few weeks and then will likely settle on what he perceives as the most help to Embiid and pull the trigger.

I do think thereís a few teams with offers on the table. Maybe not exactly what Morey wants but he can just pick the best one eventually. I just donít see him allowing the season to be lost with this Simmons drama.

Washington will string you along but wonít deal Beal until he demands a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Only a few weeks left in the offseason!
    Fox News in Philly is doing their best to help speed up the process lol

Fox News in Philly is doing their best to help speed up the process lol
    I see what you did there, lol

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    The reason why the comparison to Green doesn't apply is because:
    1) Green has never made the max. Simmons makes the max.
    2) Green's peak defensive stats are much better than Simmons.
    3) Green is a great leader. Ben provides no leadership at all.
    Beasted I think your biggest issue is you steamroll through other user's posts to craft a response instead of actually reading what they posted. I literally called Ben a scuffed version of Draymond lol. Like, that's my entire point. You can be similar to be player while still being a lesser version of them.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Beasted I think your biggest issue is you steamroll through other user's posts to craft a response instead of actually reading what they posted. I literally called Ben a scuffed version of Draymond lol. Like, that's my entire point. You can be similar to be player while still being a lesser version of them.
    If that was your point then I agree they are similar, my bad.

I know the Sixers were great at home before the bubble and think they have generally had a bigger home court advantage then most. How has Simmons play compared home to road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.