Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Philly should be on the phone with the Kings or Spurs. Both teams can use a guy like Simmons and both teams are loading with young prospects
    Think Morey burned the Spurs bridge by asking for 5 first round picks + a young prospect as the starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Embiid should consider not signing it, imo. But given his injury history, I assume he will.
    I assume he does too because of his injury history, but he can put some pressure on the FO by taking his time. Wouldn't that then lower Simmons value even more?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I expect a two week period where thereís little movement as FA kicks off and guys like CP3, Lowry, Ball are all on the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grain of salt, but there's a rumor that Sixers and Kings will likely end up agreeing on something like Simmons, Tolliver, Isaiah Joe for De'Aaron Fox and Marvin Bagley (it was floated by a Wizards beat writer on the Richmond local radio this morning).

Woj on Simmons:

Sixers continuing to canvass the league. Want to get something done before the season. Portland, Minnesota, Toronto remain interested. Price remains high at this time, but that doesn't mean what's what the Sixers think they'll end up with. Said this asking price seems to be in response to the early return lowball offers.

I wonder how much the Bulls would bulk at a Harris-LaVine based swap, especially if LaVine hints he won't resign with the Bulls. I'm thinking like Harris, Maxey, Thybulle, future 1st for LaVine and salary matching.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Grain of salt, but there's a rumor that Sixers and Kings will likely end up agreeing on something like Simmons, Tolliver, Isaiah Joe for De'Aaron Fox and Marvin Bagley (it was floated by a Wizards beat writer on the Richmond local radio this morning).
    Yeah man Iíve been saying it. The Kings make a lot of sense as a trade partner for Philly.

Honestly Fox would fit so much better beside Embiid. And with Curry in the back court with him I think itís a really good fit. You guys should really consider that deal imo. Youíd love him

Yeah man Iíve been saying it. The Kings make a lot of sense as a trade partner for Philly.

Honestly Fox would fit so much better beside Embiid. And with Curry in the back court with him I think itís a really good fit. You guys should really consider that deal imo. Youíd love him
    We are. Sacto isnít.

We are. Sacto isnít.

Iím not surprised. The kings are the wizards party drug supplier lol

I wonder how much the Bulls would bulk at a Harris-LaVine based swap, especially if LaVine hints he won't resign with the Bulls. I'm thinking like Harris, Maxey, Thybulle, future 1st for LaVine and salary matching.
    You'd give up that for LaVine? I know you HATE Harris but that seems a bit steep for guy who's a borderline AS type player.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    You'd give up that for LaVine? I know you HATE Harris but that seems a bit steep for guy who's a borderline AS type player.
    Thatís what Harris is too. I would suggest him for the 3 ball duo from Utah but Iím not sure how much that helps you guys.

Yea. If there was a way for Fox/Barnes then move Harris Iím for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Ideally its best to trade Ben before training camp start.
    It is, but as long as the asking price is way too high...

The Kings are hoarding PGs.

Mitch Lawrence from NBA Radio and Mad Dog Radio is reporting the Sixers are also shopping Tobias Harris, and Houston has turned down an offer.
    Iíd be interested in a Harris-McCollum swap.