Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 257 of 323 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4831

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is a misquote.

The question that was asked was “do you feel the Sixers will make an impactful deal to contend before the deadline” (something along those lines)

It could be implied the question meant for Simmons but it wasn’t specified as a specific Simmons trade.

Regardless, the idea is there’s less likely any type of trade by the deadline according to Morey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Lol what a guy. He’s slowly conceding and realizing he won’t be getting a superstar in return but going about it in the most cowardly way.

Morey has dug himself into quite the hole here. For a guy who was once considered a great GM, he’s really jammed his foot into his mouth with the Ben Simmons situation.
    If all it hurts is his pride and reputation, so be it. But he's got a job to do. I'm fine with him walking back the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Morey just said on the radio that Embiids play opens up Simmons trade market to 30, 40, maybe 50 players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was inevitable… glad he’s realizing it.

When we say he’s wasting Embiids prime this is exactly what we meant. Dude dropped 50 and Morey had an epiphany.

Marc Stein now reporting an OG rumour for Simmons. Sorry Stein but you’re way off. OG is a great defender, way better offensively. + on a way more team friendly deal. If Masai did that Raps fans would literally lose their ****

Pass on OG+ for Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Marc Stein now reporting an OG rumour for Simmons. Sorry Stein but you’re way off. OG is a great defender, way better offensively. + on a way more team friendly deal. If Masai did that Raps fans would literally lose their ****
    he isnt better offensively let alone way better per all the stats and advanced stats... how do you figure he is better offensively? a Couple more points on a couple more shots really doesnt do much... I dont see the hype tbh and would rather we just hold on to ben till the off season over bringing in OG... Siakiam id take a shot on though but i dont see the OG hype... i feel like you guys should focus on traded OG and further building around pascal because he has legit upside.

I am also being a little ignorant because i havent watched much raptors this year... how much has OG improved?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-20-2022 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he isnt better offensively let alone way better per all the stats and advanced stats... how do you figure he is better offensively? a Couple more points on a couple more shots really doesnt do much... I dont see the hype tbh and would rather we just hold on to ben till the off season over bringing in OG... Siakiam id take a shot on though but i dont see the OG hype... i feel like you guys should focus on traded OG and further building around pascal because he has legit upside.
    Doesn't he make less than half the money while being younger? I'd take OG straight up (with Dragić filler obv.) for Simmons given the situation.

he isnt better offensively let alone way better per all the stats and advanced stats... how do you figure he is better offensively? a Couple more points on a couple more shots really doesnt do much... I dont see the hype tbh and would rather we just hold on to ben till the off season over bringing in OG... Siakiam id take a shot on though but i dont see the OG hype
    you’d “take a shot” on Siakam.lol Dkm MTM. If Morey landed Siakam for Ben give him executive of the year right there and then.

OGs %s are down this year because the raptors are only 5-6 players deep and everyone’s usage is way up, especially since Siakam was out and then when he came back OG went down. Our team is thin AF. But even with his efficiency taking a dip offensively at 19ppg as 3rd or 4th option… he is def better offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Doesn't he make less than half the money while being younger? I'd take OG straight up (with Dragić filler obv.) for Simmons given the situation.
    the money is irrelevent for us unless we can get rid of tobi... also OG is paid fine at 4 years 72 million but he still isnt better at anything over ben simmons even with ben having ft shooting issues.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol you’d @take a shot” on Siakam. Dkm mtm. If Morey landed Siakam for Ben give him executive of the year right there and then.

His %s are down this year because the raptors are only 5-6 players deep and everyone’s usage is way up, especially since Siakam was out and then when he came back OG went down. But even with his efficiency taking a dip offensively at 19ppg as 3rd or 4th option… he is def better offensively.
    Siak numbers have been down for more than just this season and OG is what a 3rd option? ben was a number 2 option and statistically his on/off was fantastic and literally every one of his advanced stats and regular stats across the board is better than OG. No GM takes OG over ben simmons at this time last year. None. Ben wanting out and hurting his own value is the only reason its even a discussion... ben is the far superior 2 way player and i hate ben so this isnt bias lol

Siak numbers have been down for more than just this season and OG is what a 3rd option? ben was a number 2 option and statistically his on/off was fantastic and literally every one of his advanced stats and regular stats across the board is better than OG. No GM takes OG over ben simmons at this time last year. None. Ben wanting out and hurting his own value is the only reason its even a discussion... ben is the far superior 2 way player and i hate ben so this isnt bias lol
    Ben is better than OG when healthy and playing, but not $18M better than him. Btw, he's not "healthy," nor is he playing.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Ben is better than OG when healthy and playing, but not $18M better than him. Btw, he's not "healthy," nor is he playing.
    he is 100 percent healthy but not playing. Dude wants out... he is faking his way out like leonard did and when he is gone is going to instantly return to form and yes ben at 16/8/8 and runner up defensive player of the year and driving a team up and down the floor is infact 18 million better lol. He is a pos but he is going to go right back to this form once he leaves philly. I def wouldnt want OG for ben and would rather just wait until the off season because og doesnt move the needle and doesnt do anything for us cap wise.

The bubble and last season he wasn’t playing great grant it. But there were reasons for it. We we’re a tanking team, played every game on the road as they couldn’t play in Toronto. He was playing through an injury until he finally had surgery. Missed time to covid etc. and he was never consistently bad. I watched him game in and game out. Last season was just a write off for the entire team. Which is why we got Barnes.

Since coming back he’s returned to form. He’s playing great this season as he did in our ship run and the following year when he became an all star. I know you don’t watch raptors games and I don’t blame you bro, but Pascal & Freddy have been balling this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Pass on OG+ for Ben.
    Pass on OG matter of fact pass on the entire Toronto roster. Matter of fact any calls from Toronto need to go straight voice mail.