Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Normally libs can’t stop taking about Michelle Obama and Scandinavia but not now!!! To funny. M I RITE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't remember if it's Sluggo. But someone on the right on this site has a massive hardon for her. Like they can't stand her politics but damn if they're not obsessed to the top floor with her.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    First para……no, ist is not a big deal. Change your schedule a little once a year (and really less). And I don't know why it was added and neither do you. Point is is that if there are 2-3 weeks of early voting……there is no excuse.

Second Para……if that is true about voter ID then the repubs are wrong for not accepting the compromise.

Geezus. Simplicity……it's a wonderful thing.
    1st Para If it isn't a big deal then why did Republicans include it to begin with? They wanted to stop souls to the polls.

2nd Para

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-manc...63e3ded92.html

Simplicity would be a wonderful thing, like blaming Republicans for not compromising on a voting rights bill.

Instead you blamed Democrats, and now are using Special-esque wording. "If that's true then Republicans are wrong".

It is true. Is it so hard to just flat out say Republicans are wrong without any qualifiers? That would be simplicity, and it would indeed be a wonderful thing.

Interesting that no one thought to comment on this post…………

Thought this was interesting………

https://www.idea.int/news-media/news...bile-and-proxy

WOW!!!! Even Scandinavia does not allow mail in voting. And they do like everything right, right?? I mean we're always trying to be just like Scandinavia right??? They're so sophisticated. Health care, education, diversity. Who does it better than the Scandinavians??? Maybe we can get that Swedish brat to come back and scream at us some more.

"How dare you allow mail in voting. How Dare you."

……………

All kidding aside (well, not really) scroll down and read the segment entitled "Mobile Voting." This is an idea that I threw out here that I think is a good one. Might be tough to implement but it would be worth the effort. The part about "Proxy Voting" was also interesting.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Seems like this is fairly good proof that the US is clearly in the minority regarding mail in voting and no one has a thought.

What a surprise.
    Here's a thought, we adopt Scandanavian healthcare and education in exchange for adopting their voting procedures.

Let me guess, you say no?

What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    1st Para If it isn't a big deal then why did Republicans include it to begin with? They wanted to stop souls to the polls.
    You are aware that the largest voting block in America is Christians, aren't you? I assume that you are also aware that Republicans are the the largest segment that voting block.

2nd Para

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-manc...63e3ded92.html

Simplicity would be a wonderful thing, like blaming Republicans for not compromising on a voting rights bill.

Instead you blamed Democrats, and now are using Special-esque wording. "If that's true then Republicans are wrong".

It is true. Is it so hard to just flat out say Republicans are wrong without any qualifiers? That would be simplicity, and it would indeed be a wonderful thing.
    Yeah, if the repubs are blocking a bill that is allowing voter ID, then they are wrong.

IF IF IF………I have seen nothing to this effect.

The difference between you and me is that you see dems good, repubs bad no matter what.
    Trump bad no matter what.
    Dems good no matter what.
    I can see a point, think about it and determine if it is right or wrong, good or bad. You seem to lack that ability.

Here's a thought, we adopt Scandanavian healthcare and education in exchange for adopting their voting procedures.

Let me guess, you say no?

What a surprise.
    Geezus, how stupid can you be???

The point was (now pay attention) if all of these people here (that's here on PSD) are so quick to go gaga over what the Scandinavians do………then why has none of you brought up their voting procedures. Voting procedures gthat most of the European continent uses. Overwhelming.

It's as iff all these people research all the social programs of Scandinavia but don't look at how they vote. Talk about cherry picking.

Yeah, if the repubs are blocking a bill that is allowing voter ID, then they are wrong.

IF IF IF………I have seen nothing to this effect.

The difference between you and me is that you see dems good, repubs bad no matter what.
    Trump bad no matter what.
    Dems good no matter what.
    I can see a point, think about it and determine if it is right or wrong, good or bad. You seem to lack that ability.
    I literally posted the link in the very post you’re responding to.

I can see a link, click on it and read what it says. You seem to lack that ability.

Geezus, how stupid can you be???

The point was (now pay attention) if all of these people here (that's here on PSD) are so quick to go gaga over what the Scandinavians do………then why has none of you brought up their voting procedures. Voting procedures gthat most of the European continent uses. Overwhelming.

It's as iff all these people research all the social programs of Scandinavia but don't look at how they vote. Talk about cherry picking.
    Not nearly as stupid as you, the guy who cherry picks a single aspect of Scandinavia while hating the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You are aware that the largest voting block in America is Christians, aren't you? I assume that you are also aware that Republicans are the the largest segment that voting block.
    I’m aware. You are aware that souls to the polls is primarily for black churchgoers, aren’t you? I assume you are aware that black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

I’m aware. You are aware that souls to the polls is primarily for black churchgoers, aren’t you? I assume you are aware that black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat.
    There it is again. You guys have no faith in black people.

Why can't they just vote on Sunday afternoon. Bring a three bean salad to the pot luck dinner and make an afternoon out of it. Get Father Clancy's blessing and all that. Have a little sing a long

Talk about making an issue out of nothing……this is what CRT does on pretty much everything. And I know this vote on Sunday issue isn't a CRT issue.

What would be real helpful here is if people stopped looking at every change in procedure as "ya see, there go the repubs again trying to suppress votes." It's almost at the point that if last election you could park in the front but now you have to park in the back (there's less spotts!!!!!) someone would complain about voter suppression. I have yet to see any proposed change that I would consider unreasonable.

Let's just clean up the act and VOTE.

So they can't vote in the afternoon or any of the other 14 days of early voting??? Do they really need their hand held that much????

C'mon man.

There it is again. You guys have no faith in black people.
    What are you talking about, Souls to the Polls was started by a black man. And you want to stop them.

There it is again, straight up racism.

So they can't vote in the afternoon or any of the other 14 days of early voting??? Do they really need their hand held that much????

C'mon man.
    The point is: why should they have to? Why is it so important for you to try to stop them from voting on a Sunday morning? What harm was it doing?

What are you talking about, Souls to the Polls was started by a black man. And you want to stop them.

There it is again, straight up racism.
    Lmfao if you think that’s racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast