Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pistons get the #1 Overall Pick!

Lottery odds were in our favor for a change! ciudjsfhiuosagfyhiusafghsuygysagdy!

I'm legit stunned, we always get screwed

there's an actual star at #1 and we somehow got #1

there's gotta be some bylaw to make sure this doesn't happen

I was excited when I saw this!

my only beef is I hope it doesn't kill development for Killian Hayes and saddiq bey

but we legit will have 4 or so solid youngsters that could develop into good-great players
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

I haven't watched the NBA since Jordan left. I rooted for the Bulls because of Jordan and that is also a reason I'm a huge Tarheels fan. Growing up I actually rooted for both the Pistons and Bulls and now that Jordan is gone I've come back to rooting for the Pistons. I was ecstatic when our name was called for the #1 pick. Cade Cunningham is going to be a stud. He is only going to have one workout and that is with us. Some experts are saying he could be the next Doncic.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Cade is the Superstar your city needs and the fact that you guys got him, he will make Detroit a place to be in the next few years

I keep seeing and hearing that Cade and Hayes can't coexist on the same team BUT why not? Both are such well rounded players I think they will play off of each other really well. You could run a really athletic and hard to guard starting group of Hayes, Cunningham, Bey, Grant, and Stewart. That would be a tough group to cover and the defense would be way above average as well. Very unique group that could grow together really well.

The length of that starting 5 too can really create problems defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    I keep seeing and hearing that Cade and Hayes can't coexist on the same team BUT why not? Both are such well rounded players I think they will play off of each other really well. You could run a really athletic and hard to guard starting group of Hayes, Cunningham, Bey, Grant, and Stewart. That would be a tough group to cover and the defense would be way above average as well. Very unique group that could grow together really well.
    Defensively you guys would be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    I haven't watched the NBA since Jordan left. I rooted for the Bulls because of Jordan and that is also a reason I'm a huge Tarheels fan. Growing up I actually rooted for both the Pistons and Bulls and now that Jordan is gone I've come back to rooting for the Pistons. I was ecstatic when our name was called for the #1 pick. Cade Cunningham is going to be a stud. He is only going to have one workout and that is with us. Some experts are saying he could be the next Doncic.
    I've never heard of someone who rooted for both the pistons and bulls during the Jordan era

Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    where are you hearing this?

Hayes plays a different position and was unimpressive his rookie year anyway

hell, frank jackson and saben lee both looked better

Hayes was supposed to be part of the french connection and sekou looks like a bust, too

we need a superstar, hopefully Cade is that guy
    Last edited by GuySir; 06-24-2021 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I've never heard of someone who rooted for both the pistons and bulls during the Jordan era
    It was hard but how can you not love the Bad Boys.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Sad state these forums are in nowadays. I remember leaving years ago, was kinda hoping to come back and see it revitalized with the number one overall pick. Doesn't seem to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    Sad state these forums are in nowadays. I remember leaving years ago, was kinda hoping to come back and see it revitalized with the number one overall pick. Doesn't seem to be so.
    you were expecting to see Shy and Mike arguing still? Would that be a good thing?

and holy **** I totally forgot about Gigi Datome! Is he on the Italian olympic team? They'll probly beat the US, too

I wonder if we get a New Generation Bad Boy Pistons with Cade, Jeremi, Isaiah, Saddiq and Killian

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    you were expecting to see Shy and Mike arguing still? Would that be a good thing?

and holy **** I totally forgot about Gigi Datome! Is he on the Italian olympic team? They'll probly beat the US, too
    Yeah Datome was the last hope I had for the Drummond era lmao. I mean, Rudy Fernandez is still playing on his Olympic team so I have to guess Datome is still on there. I did not particularly like Shy, but at least he kept the board talking I guess. I still see Mario on another board I go to, but it is nice to know the one and only GuySir still holds this place together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast