Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Defensively though?
    It's pretty solid. He won't be a lock down athletic iso defender like Simmons but he has good size, quick hands, high IQ and excellent footwork so they're all positives. Even though he isn't the most athletic, the types of defensive plays and rotations he is making is unheard of for a 19 year old, that is why scouts haven't really knocked him that much on the defensive end. Basically Paul Pierce level defensively or better.

I'm still skeptical about a few things but I can see why a lot of people are super high on him and go as far as rating him as a generational talent.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-26-2021 at 05:23 PM.

Yeah wtf Memphis.
    A desperate team with an unhappy franchise star and a GM in the hotseat should not be able to erase almost 40M for 7 spots and 2 second round picks basically (that lakers pick is basically a second rounder). Memphis shouldn't have given up the 17 at the very least.

Kinda crazy how high Giddey is jumping. Chasing after Luka but you end up with 6'8 Ricky Rubio.

Fischer: Kyle Lowry leaning towards Philly. If Lakers pull trade for Russ/Buddy, Lakers have bunch of vets lined up.
    Hmm.

[Jonathan Givony] Source: The Grizzlies worked out Moses Moody privately in LA last week, in anticipation of potentially moving up in this draft. They've also interviewed James Bouknight and are studying Jonathan Kuminga. Seems they may not be done making moves.
    [Crouse] Don’t be surprised if Eric Bledsoe ends up with the Sixers if/when he’s bought out by the Grizzlies. I’m told Philly would be among the teams to watch.
    This just feels fake unless it is depth add

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I meant Memphis should have asked for more. That's a lot of money they're taking off the books for NOP.
    They are probably targeting someone at 10 that they really like. But yeah the Pelicans made a nice deal here

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They are probably targeting someone at 10 that they really like. But yeah the Pelicans made a nice deal here
    Should have called Griffin's bluff. Crazy thing is they can possibly clear JV off the books.

I think Griffin wants to see the Pelicans in the playoffs this year and start getting competitive before Zion gets cold feet

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think Griffin wants to see the Pelicans in the playoffs this year and start getting competitive before Zion gets cold feet
    JV will help that effort.

They do need Lowry though imo. Sign and trade for sign and trade ball for Lowry lol.

Lonzo to Toronto in a sign and trade with Lowry going the other way to New Orleans...is actually not a bad trade

Lonzo would actually fit in, in the 6ix

They cleared those salaries so they wouldn’t have to S&T. They’re likely trying to sign Lowry and using their bird on Lonzo.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    They cleared those salaries so they wouldn’t have to S&T. They’re likely trying to sign Lowry and using their bird on Lonzo.
    But knowing the Raptors and Masai, if they are going to give up Lowry, at best they are going to ask for Lonzo Ball in exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But knowing the Raptors and Masai, if they are going to give up Lowry, at best they are going to ask for Lonzo Ball in exchange
    He’s a free agent. It doesn’t matter what Masai wants.

Honestly I think we just end up picking whoever falls to 4. Suggs or Mobley. The signing of coach earl makes me think they’re expecting it to be Suggs.

Honestly I think we just end up picking whoever falls to 4. Suggs or Mobley. The signing of coach earl makes me think they’re expecting it to be Suggs.
    Honestly if y'all draft Suggs or Mobley depending on how things shake up, you actually gettin a sure thing at #4

From Aaron Rose's Twitter:
    Suggs says the sky is the limit for him because he hasn't really been a full-time basketball player yet. For those who are unaware he played football.

"It's scary how good I can become"

From Ryan Wolstat's Twitter:
    Jalen Suggs says "it's funny, I've never been a full-time basketball player before." (He was a star quarterback too). Says he always put the hoops stuff away when it was football season. "It's scary to think about how good I can be."
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast