Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    You guys read that Barnes was in the gym at 8:30am this morning? Iíd still be in bed hung over. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    You guys read that Barnes was in the gym at 8:30am this morning? Iíd still be in bed hung over. Love it.
    That shows work ethic...wants to get to work...I can respect that

Iím talking heart break, and the difference between having confidence in management, and not having confidence in management.

If MU made the trade that Atkins just made I would probably trust that something is off about the prospects that weíre traded away. Because itís Atkins I feel like this is the beginning of the end of his career.

MU goes off the board last night and I assume we just drafted kawhi.
    Yeah I dunno anything about baseball. But Masai didnít really go off board. Barnes was gonna go at 5. We took him at 4. Itís one spot. And it came down to preference after working the players out, Barnes impressed.

But I get what youíre saying about having confidence in th FO. We have trust that they are making the right moves

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah I dunno anything about baseball. But Masai didnít really go off board. Barnes was gonna go at 5. We took him at 4. Itís one spot. And it came down to preference after working the players out, Barnes impressed.

But I get what youíre saying about having confidence in th FO. We have trust that they are making the right moves
    Itís such a relief. We have been lucky to have 2 GMís in a row with good drafting records. The championship doesnít happen without colangelo drafting well before MU arrived.

Itís such a relief. We have been lucky to have 2 GMís in a row with good drafting records. The championship doesnít happen without colangelo drafting well before MU arrived.
    Thomas and Grunwald weren't bad either. The Babcock era was trash tho.

https://twitter.com/HRF_95/status/1421162759371345924

Some of these are absolute gems and yes that's Shai lmfao.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-30-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    https://twitter.com/HRF_95/status/1421162759371345924

Some of these are absolute gems and yes that's Shai lmfao.
    shai wants to come home.

it is fake but one can dream. just thought it was funny.

9. 07-31-2021, 09:15 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah well some of their decisions leave a lot to be desired case in point drafting Barnes over Suggs or even not re signing players like Ibaka last year...but those are just examples like really could go on and on.
    It can go on and on? My guy your gm just quit, after having a treasure cove of picks that he did nothing with. You want to be critical of our front office because they didnt pick the guy you thought they should pick?

Masai and even Bobby are one of the best at what they do in the entire league. Go ahead name 3 teams that have a better front offices Iíll wait.

it is fake but one can dream. just thought it was funny.
    Yeah I figured. I love the Alex guy that told Leo to stfu because he does t know ****. That floored me lol

It can go on and on? My guy your gm just quit, after having a treasure cove of picks that he did nothing with. You want to be critical of our front office because they didnt pick the guy you thought they should pick?

Masai and even Bobby are one of the best at what they do in the entire league. Go ahead name 3 teams that have a better front offices Iíll wait.
    Lakers, Nets and Bucks front offices tend to be better FOs

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Lakers, Nets and Bucks front offices tend to be better FOs
    I disagree but honestly who really cares what you think? You have the basketball knowledge of a ping pong player.

Why donít you stay in your own forum and discuss why Ainge quit on your team, or why Stevens who was a coach that should have been fired got promoted instead. You all have your own problems. Weíre excited about the future of our team. Stop trolling or Iíll have you banned. Last warning.

Man NBA is so **** at measurements. So many measurements are wrong. Apparently, Giddey is 6í9 not 6í7/6í8. Wagner is 2 inches taller. Scotties measurements are also wrong.

Man NBA is so **** at measurements. So many measurements are wrong. Apparently, Giddey is 6í9 not 6í7/6í8. Wagner is 2 inches taller. Scotties measurements are also wrong.
    Whatís his actually height?

Whatís his actually height?
    His height didnít change (6í8) but his wingspan was two inches off.

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast