Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 872
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,107
    You guys read that Barnes was in the gym at 8:30am this morning? Iíd still be in bed hung over. Love it.

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    You guys read that Barnes was in the gym at 8:30am this morning? Iíd still be in bed hung over. Love it.
    That shows work ethic...wants to get to work...I can respect that

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,136
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Iím talking heart break, and the difference between having confidence in management, and not having confidence in management.

    If MU made the trade that Atkins just made I would probably trust that something is off about the prospects that weíre traded away. Because itís Atkins I feel like this is the beginning of the end of his career.

    MU goes off the board last night and I assume we just drafted kawhi.
    Yeah I dunno anything about baseball. But Masai didnít really go off board. Barnes was gonna go at 5. We took him at 4. Itís one spot. And it came down to preference after working the players out, Barnes impressed.

    But I get what youíre saying about having confidence in th FO. We have trust that they are making the right moves

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,107
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah I dunno anything about baseball. But Masai didnít really go off board. Barnes was gonna go at 5. We took him at 4. Itís one spot. And it came down to preference after working the players out, Barnes impressed.

    But I get what youíre saying about having confidence in th FO. We have trust that they are making the right moves
    Itís such a relief. We have been lucky to have 2 GMís in a row with good drafting records. The championship doesnít happen without colangelo drafting well before MU arrived.

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Itís such a relief. We have been lucky to have 2 GMís in a row with good drafting records. The championship doesnít happen without colangelo drafting well before MU arrived.
    Thomas and Grunwald weren't bad either. The Babcock era was trash tho.

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    https://twitter.com/HRF_95/status/1421162759371345924

    Some of these are absolute gems and yes that's Shai lmfao.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-30-2021 at 06:50 PM.

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,136
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    https://twitter.com/HRF_95/status/1421162759371345924

    Some of these are absolute gems and yes that's Shai lmfao.
    shai wants to come home.

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    it is fake but one can dream. just thought it was funny.

  9. 07-31-2021, 09:15 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

  10. #804
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah well some of their decisions leave a lot to be desired case in point drafting Barnes over Suggs or even not re signing players like Ibaka last year...but those are just examples like really could go on and on.
    It can go on and on? My guy your gm just quit, after having a treasure cove of picks that he did nothing with. You want to be critical of our front office because they didnt pick the guy you thought they should pick?

    Masai and even Bobby are one of the best at what they do in the entire league. Go ahead name 3 teams that have a better front offices Iíll wait.

  11. #805
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,136
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    it is fake but one can dream. just thought it was funny.
    Yeah I figured. I love the Alex guy that told Leo to stfu because he does t know ****. That floored me lol

  12. #806
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,082
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    It can go on and on? My guy your gm just quit, after having a treasure cove of picks that he did nothing with. You want to be critical of our front office because they didnt pick the guy you thought they should pick?

    Masai and even Bobby are one of the best at what they do in the entire league. Go ahead name 3 teams that have a better front offices Iíll wait.
    Lakers, Nets and Bucks front offices tend to be better FOs

  13. #807
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Lakers, Nets and Bucks front offices tend to be better FOs
    I disagree but honestly who really cares what you think? You have the basketball knowledge of a ping pong player.

    Why donít you stay in your own forum and discuss why Ainge quit on your team, or why Stevens who was a coach that should have been fired got promoted instead. You all have your own problems. Weíre excited about the future of our team. Stop trolling or Iíll have you banned. Last warning.

  14. #808
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    Man NBA is so **** at measurements. So many measurements are wrong. Apparently, Giddey is 6í9 not 6í7/6í8. Wagner is 2 inches taller. Scotties measurements are also wrong.

  15. #809
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,136
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Man NBA is so **** at measurements. So many measurements are wrong. Apparently, Giddey is 6í9 not 6í7/6í8. Wagner is 2 inches taller. Scotties measurements are also wrong.
    Whatís his actually height?

  16. #810
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Whatís his actually height?
    His height didnít change (6í8) but his wingspan was two inches off.

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •