Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Yeah, everything so far points to them not taking Suggs. So many freaking articles about raptors trading the pick or drafting Barnes at 4.
    Watch y'all draft Barnes at #4 when y'all could have Superstar caliber talent in Suggs and you pass on him and he comes back to haunt you...big mistake but I can't say I'll be surprised because y'alls FO will find some way to screw it up on Draft Night

It's weird how you can say this with any certainty. Suggs can't even dribble the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Watch y'all draft Barnes at #4 when y'all could have Superstar caliber talent in Suggs and you pass on him and he comes back to haunt you...big mistake but I can't say I'll be surprised because y'alls FO will find some way to screw it up on Draft Night
    You must have short term memory. Have you seen the track record of MU on drafts? Siakam was drafted 27th. I am sure MU knows hell of a lot more than you on who will be the best for this franchise. You are acting like Suggs is a superstar for sure.

You must have short term memory. Have you seen the track record of MU on drafts? Siakam was drafted 27th. I am sure MU knows hell of a lot more than you on who will be the best for this franchise. You are acting like Suggs is a superstar for sure.
    Have you seen tape of Suggs in college vs that of Barnes? Now you tell me who will be the better player when all is said and done

Have you seen tape of Suggs in college vs that of Barnes? Now you tell me who will be the better player when all is said and done
    I think you are missing the point. We donít have all the intel on these guys. Personally I like Suggs and have seen his college play. But raptors scouts May have different views on these guys. Just because you were great in college doesnít automatically translate in to becoming a star nba player. Suggs could end up being better than Barnes. But we donít have the crystal ball.

our FO has a great history drafting players wtf is you talking about?

siakam rumors starting up again

So with Barnes and Simmons being rumoured targets it seems like FO wants to address playmaking but they want to do it at the 3/4 spots. So it seems like they're committed to FVV and Trent long term. Maybe a Siakam trade since Nurse said he didn't like playing him at the 5.

I think you are missing the point. We donít have all the intel on these guys. Personally I like Suggs and have seen his college play. But raptors scouts May have different views on these guys. Just because you were great in college doesnít automatically translate in to becoming a star nba player. Suggs could end up being better than Barnes. But we donít have the crystal ball.
    It usually comes down to the work they put in.

It depends on development and coaching. You can work your *** off but if it is toward something stupid, you won't get any better. Most prospects put in work anyway.

Shams thinks there will be historic levels of movement on draft night

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    It depends on development and coaching. You can work your *** off but if it is toward something stupid, you won't get any better. Most prospects put in work anyway.
    Some definitely work harder than others but I agree. I think we can look at demar as an example of working hard on some of the wrong things at times.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Some definitely work harder than others but I agree. I think we can look at demar as an example of working hard on some of the wrong things at times.
    People learn at different rates. Working harder doesn't mean you're going to develop or learn at a faster rate. There are diminishing returns to working hard. Shaq famously didn't do **** in the offseason because he didn't want to work and not get paid. Then you have guys like Dwight who legit put in work every off season and had **** to show for it. Demar spent so much time working on his 3 could never get it down. OG prob put in less time given his injuries and started at a way worse starting point (52% FT shooter in college vs Demar's 65%) and is now a 40% 3pt shooter.
    Last edited by ecart; 07-24-2021 at 04:28 PM.

But apparently the Warriors are dead set on Pascal

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast