Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 872
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,152
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Iíve warmed up to him as well.
    Right? If we had a later pick I wouldnít mind drafting him

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,101
    Tonight is draft night and we will see whether or not y'all keep the #4 overall pick or if you trade it away in a package to get an All Star caliber player

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    7,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Tonight is draft night and we will see whether or not y'all keep the #4 overall pick or if you trade it away in a package to get an All Star caliber player
    I think raptors will draft Suggs with that 4th pick.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,152
    woot woot the day has arrived!!! what it do babbbbbbby

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,136
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I think raptors will draft Suggs with that 4th pick.
    I assume we just draft someone, but I still have a funny feeling it will be Mobley.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,707
    Itís Suggs for me! But I think Cleveland is taking him.. I hope not

    Kids IQ off the charts period and just a winner

    To me he looks like cp3/Jamal Murray

    Trade siakem to golden state if this happens for Wiggins, wiseman and 7 th and draft Kuminga or best player sf

    Suggs/Flynn
    Fred/trent
    Wiggins/Kuminga
    Og/Boucher
    20 mill cap?/Wiseman/birth

    Anyone like this?

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Itís Suggs for me! But I think Cleveland is taking him.. I hope not

    Kids IQ off the charts period and just a winner

    To me he looks like cp3/Jamal Murray

    Trade siakem to golden state if this happens for Wiggins, wiseman and 7 th and draft Kuminga or best player sf

    Suggs/Flynn
    Fred/trent
    Wiggins/Kuminga
    Og/Boucher
    20 mill cap?/Wiseman/birth

    Anyone like this?
    I donít like it more than I like it with siakam.
    Add the 14th pick howeverÖ Kai Jones/Garuba behind brich looks a lot nicer. Iíd even be down to flip wiseman for a late 1st.

    Tbh I think Iíd be shopping FVV over siakam though.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,152
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I assume we just draft someone, but I still have a funny feeling it will be Mobley.
    The Cavs are the wild card. They either take Mobley or trade the pick. I think if we keep the pick itís more and more likely that itís Suggs and Iím stoked. Heís gonna be awesome in the back court with FVV. Finally a point guard taller than 6 feet lol

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Itís Suggs for me! But I think Cleveland is taking him.. I hope not

    Kids IQ off the charts period and just a winner

    To me he looks like cp3/Jamal Murray

    Trade siakem to golden state if this happens for Wiggins, wiseman and 7 th and draft Kuminga or best player sf

    Suggs/Flynn
    Fred/trent
    Wiggins/Kuminga
    Og/Boucher
    20 mill cap?/Wiseman/birth

    Anyone like this?
    I like it but I highly doubt the Warriors would give us that for Siakam.

    Iím finally settled on just picking Suggs or Mobley. I think both guys will be really good with the core in place

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,707
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I donít like it more than I like it with siakam.
    Add the 14th pick howeverÖ Kai Jones/Garuba behind brich looks a lot nicer. Iíd even be down to flip wiseman for a late 1st.

    Tbh I think Iíd be shopping FVV over siakam though.
    Lol thanks for sharing.. ya I think without the 14 th deal gets done but if you can get 14 th pretty good.. Iím not opposed to getting rid of Fred. I look it at this way. Life sometimes is a game of gamble. I think Iím the back of massai mind he knows he over spent but had no other way then to do so for siakem. Siakem does not fit the young age core of Suggs comes In so by default his salary and age need to go imo. Plus many of us still believe $33 mill per is better spent in a true super star. Letís say hypothetically speaking that Suggs turns into a superstar or bona fide star he will need a max and if you get a Kuminga add seventh and take a gamble with Wiseman maybe one of those two can turn out to be a bona fide star. After all Wiseman did during his youth high school and college the guy has only played one year in the NBA if I believe you can call him a bust lol with our coaches I think we would have a great chance of turning either one of those two guys into a star alongside Suggs why I would prefer to give those guys a max then retain Siakam

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,707
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The Cavs are the wild card. They either take Mobley or trade the pick. I think if we keep the pick itís more and more likely that itís Suggs and Iím stoked. Heís gonna be awesome in the back court with FVV. Finally a point guard taller than 6 feet lol
    Lol to your last sentence!

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,152
    Weíve been shopping Siakam like crazy. No one wants him lol https://www.google.ca/amp/s/raptorsr...g-anunoby/amp/

    I told you guys that fool is over paid.

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Lol to your last sentence!
    Lol bro weíve had the smallest back court for so long and I donít even remember the last time we had a pg over 6 feet honestly. Was it Jose Toblerone?

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,707
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol bro weíve had the smallest back court for so long and I donít even remember the last time we had a pg over 6 feet honestly. Was it Jose Toblerone?
    Hahaha

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    30,152
    8pm canít come fast enough.

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •