Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 168 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2506
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Just so I'm clear: your suggestion is that, without even knowing my child's age, I lie and say they're 12 and get them a vaccine that doesn't even have emergency use authorization in children his age yet?
    No one cares about the fact that it hasn't been approved for kids under 12. Its expected that it will be approved this winter anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    No one cares about the fact that it hasn't been approved for kids under 12. Its expected that it will be approved this winter anyway.
    As someone who knows people with children under 12, I know for a fact that there are a lot of people who care about this fact.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

This is one of the more insane things I've read lately.

nvm.
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-31-2021 at 05:38 PM. Reason: nevermind
    HELLO

Lots of large employers like Walmart are apparently going to require the vaccine. You know that will boost the numbers in states that are not moving like they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is one of the more insane things I've read lately.
    Saying it will be approved this winter for kid's under 12 is insane? Some are expecting the fall, and maybe as early as Sept.

w/e it's your kid, vax him don't vax him, I don't care, he's the one who has to live with the consequence.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 07-31-2021 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Lots of large employers like Walmart are apparently going to require the vaccine. You know that will boost the numbers in states that are not moving like they should be.
    Considering how many businesses need help, and how ****** Walmart treats its employees, we may see mass quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    As someone who knows people with children under 12, I know for a fact that there are a lot of people who care about this fact.
    If you want to parrot the arguments that Anti-vaxxers make, that's up to you.

Saying it will be approved this winter for kid's under 12 is insane? Some are expecting the fall, and maybe as early as Sept.

w/e it's your kid, vax him don't vax him, I don't care, he's the one who has to live with the consequence.
    I can only assume you're being intentionally obtuse here.

I will vaccinate them, as soon as it's approved to do so. They would also be the one that would have to live with the consequences of getting an unapproved vaccine, were any to arise during the trials. That's kind of the point of them.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Doing great Florida.
    And after we started this pandemic off by closing everything down when cases were still pretty low, we will confront this newest, worse wave by doing precisely dick. Letting COVID win is a political position, and people are not going to change their minds based on something like people sick and dying.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Canada has their own version of the south.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6124086

Alberta is the worst province in Canada for vaccination numbers and has decided to shut down pretty much all Covid measures. No mask requirements, shut down testing unless you are hospitalized, no self-isolation requirement if you do test positive. No way this can go wrong 🙄

If GOP cultists ever use the term "pro life" again they should be tarred and feathered.

If you want to parrot the arguments that Anti-vaxxers make, that's up to you.
    LOL what…there’s nothing anti-vax about waiting until the vaccine is approved for use on people under 12. What in the hell are you talking about with this one? Because I really think it needs a re-evaluation.

FYI: Purple is bad.

EDIT: Unless maybe you run a funeral home.
    Last edited by Crovash; 08-01-2021 at 12:40 PM.