Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím talking about other diseases today and during COVID. About 100,000 more people died during the 1918 flu. But more importantly that about 0.5% of the population more died during the 1918 epidemic. Which means today the death from that flu would have been even higher.

But COVID killed more people last year (and maybe this year) than other diseases.
    Heart disease is around 10M a year, stroke around 7M, pulmonary disease around 3M. Alcohol related deaths is around 3M a year.

Covid is under 4M in a year and a half or about 2.5M a year, and 2021 numbers are going to be WAY WAY WAY lower.

I'm not trying to diminish covid, just think that it's not the "deadliest" disease today, though it is top 5
    Last edited by Scoots; 06-21-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Hate to awaken you abruptly out of your cozy slumbers, but we already have a multi-tiered society
    And a society where people LEGALLY can't participate will improve that structure?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What does this mean?
    I haven't been vaccinated? I thought that's pretty obvious. I have gotten the covid shot yet? Though I'm up to date on all my other shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That's not an explanation of where it comes from. And calling most people stupid doesn't help anybody do or learn anything.
    But it helps people feel smug, which makes up for whatever deficiency in their personality or insecurity requires them to feel smug.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím talking about other diseases today and during COVID. About 100,000 more people died during the 1918 flu. But more importantly that about 0.5% of the population more died during the 1918 epidemic. Which means today the death from that flu would have been even higher.

But COVID killed more people last year (and maybe this year) than other diseases.
    So because our population is significantly larger it's *more deadly* Covid has probably killed more people worldwide than the black plague, but there is NO WAY its deadlier.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Trump did good by signing off on operation warp speed.

I definitely don't credit him with the vaccination, that was decades worth of science.

But I guess if you're a Trumper, Trump is basically God, so he is science right?
    No, Dr Faucci is Scince that's why any criticism of him is an attack on science.

Apparently he didnít push it hard enough, itís all his supporters holding out.
    I never voted him at any point in my life, I still haven't been vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I haven't been vaccinated? I thought that's pretty obvious. I have gotten the covid shot yet? Though I'm up to date on all my other shots.
    I meant the part about you not wanting to get a selfie.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    RFK Jr is a Trump Supporter?
    I donít even know who that is.

One would be mistaken for believing youíre a Trump supporter on here given your posts.

Robert F Kennedy Jr.

Don't forget Jim Carrey! Gotchya Liberals.

I don't believe you. Not for one second.

You need to get out more if you don't know who RFK Jr is.
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr is likely not a Trump supporter, nor is Jim Carey. Also, thousands of minorities were influenced by Kamala Harris saying she did not trust a vaccine that Trump recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You need to get out more if you don't know who RFK Jr is.
    Robert F. Kennedy, Jr is likely not a Trump supporter, nor is Jim Carey. Also, thousands of minorities were influenced by Kamala Harris saying she did not trust a vaccine that Trump recommended.
    Quick google shows heís primarily newsworthy for being a Kennedy and a huge anti-vaxxer, so Iíd say me not knowing him is a win on the successfully avoid idiots front.

I agree that there is also a large subset of Liberals who are anti-vaxxers.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. If someone has a medical condition where they aren't able to take the vaccine, and you are carrying the disease....

NVM. This would require someone to think about someone other than themselves.
    "My body, my choice."

Page 4 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast