Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 168 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    These aren't Trump's vaccines nor did he really push people to get it.
    But you're right, conservatives are less likely to get it....and, unfortunately, we can thank Trump for some of that. BEING a conservative myself, that's more than a little annoying.
    He did really push people to get it, you just apparently weren't listening.

Also, I've been told by this forum that if it happens on a president's watch....that president owns it. So yeah....it's Trump's vaccine.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Just curious ... on what basis is Covid the "deadliest" disease? Pretty sure the 1918 flu killed a LOT LOT LOT more people.
    Iím talking about other diseases today and during COVID. About 100,000 more people died during the 1918 flu. But more importantly that about 0.5% of the population more died during the 1918 epidemic. Which means today the death from that flu would have been even higher.

But COVID killed more people last year (and maybe this year) than other diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    These aren't Trump's vaccines nor did he really push people to get it.
    But you're right, conservatives are less likely to get it....and, unfortunately, we can thank Trump for some of that. BEING a conservative myself, that's more than a little annoying.
    These vaccines were rolled out through Operation Warp Speed.. They are undoubtedly Trump's vaccines and he has constantly pushed for people to get vaccinated. Trump has nothing to do with conservatives not wanting the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

Also, I've been told by this forum that if it happens on a president's watch....that president owns it. So yeah....it's Trump's vaccine.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    Not remotely. If they want to get the shot that's their choice, just like it's mine to not get one.
    And if they have a weakened immune system, and can't get it without substantial risk?

Trump did good by signing off on operation warp speed.

I definitely don't credit him with the vaccination, that was decades worth of science.

But I guess if you're a Trumper, Trump is basically God, so he is science right?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    And if they have a weakened immune system, and can't get it without substantial risk?
    How would I know? That's their information, not mine.

So funny to me. The guy who kept his own vaccination quiet?

Trumpers simultaneously don't take the virus seriously while wanting Trump to get credit for a vaccination, they think ruins women's reproductive systems.

The strategy of taking both sides of every issue, and patting yourself on the back for where you're right is so tiresome and boring.

How would I know? That's their information, not mine.
    Huh?

Apparently he didnít push it hard enough, itís all his supporters holding out.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Huh?
    People usually keep their medical conditions private. That's why I said it's their information. Not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Apparently he didnít push it hard enough, itís all his supporters holding out.

RFK Jr is a Trump Supporter?

People usually keep their medical conditions private. That's why I said it's their information. Not mine.
    That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. If someone has a medical condition where they aren't able to take the vaccine, and you are carrying the disease....

NVM. This would require someone to think about someone other than themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    RFK Jr is a Trump Supporter?
    You can't be this dumb.

Page 3 of 168 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast