Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2506

https://twitter.com/davidjollyfl/sta...253921282?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    he argued that the vaccine was ineffective, except if a dem got covid, then they got it because they weren't vaccinated.

i think hes drunk
    It wouldn't surprise me if he was drunk again.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's scary that this is probably very true about people not getting it simply to own the libs/trigger people. Yikes.

Have you gotten it yet?

Partisanship would have prevented dems from getting the vac if Trump had won, there is no shortage of articles and statements from Dems in late Oct early Nov about w unsafe TRUMPS Vax is.

I was supposed to last Saturday but I had to take my disabled brother to the airport, its not as simple as dropping him off I have to go help him check his bags, then go to through security then get to the gate and wait until he gets on the plane. And since there were delays i missed my appointment. I need to reschedule.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 07-23-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    That is an incredibly convenient position.
    Considering all the Vax hesititent articles and statements we were seeing in legacy media right before the election. Including from Kamala I don't think it's an outrageous assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    That is an incredibly convenient position.
    OK, restated as a question then.

Had Trump won the election, do you think Democrats would be vaccinated at the same rate they have been now?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

How to increase our vaccination percentages

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Partisanship would have prevented dems from getting the vac if Trump had won, there is no shortage of articles and statements from Dems in late Oct early Nov about w unsafe TRUMPS Vax is.

I was supposed to last Saturday but I had to take my disabled brother to the airport, its not as simple as dropping him off I have to go help him check his bags, then go to through security then get to the gate and wait until he gets on the plane. And since there were delays i missed my appointment. I need to reschedule.
    I disagree, this entire thing even before the vaccine was made very political by trump and the party. Before vax it was anti mask and precautions etc. Letís just stick to what we know which is who continue to go to extremes and make these narratives/downplayed the virus throughout. Dems arenít perfect but werenít even remotely close to this. I see Kamala mentioned again, letís see if this time you get what she said correct instead of more misleading information.

I was able to sign up and go the same day months ago, if you canít your area has a lot of work to do. This seems really bad for wherever you live if itís this difficult to get appointments.

Last edited by mngopher35; 07-23-2021 at 12:36 PM.

Yeah dems would have listened to Dr Fauci all the way up until the vaccine....

you are fake news
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

Had Trump won the election, do you think Democrats would be vaccinated at the same rate they have been now?
    Possibly. It depends what the other messaging was around it. Right now we have conservative messaging to not vaccinate. If there was liberal messaging to the same degree in the same direction it's entirely possible. The thing is I don't think there would be similar messaging.

How to increase our vaccination percentages

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

I donít think it would be drastically different, Democrats have been the ones taking the virus more seriously throughout essentially. Trump was potus and it was still him and others in the party going to other extremes before the vaccine. They still are after. I donít think who is potus has really changed anything on the idea of taking this seriously

This is not how to get more people to take the vaccine, and is part of Biden's poor messaging on Covid:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...cy_146132.html
    From the article:
    "
    President Biden so desperately wants the vaccine-hesitant part of the country to get their shots that he may have spread a little misinformation. ďYou are not going to get COVID,Ē he promised during a CNN town-event Wednesday night, ďif you have these vaccines.Ē

Of course, this is not true. Biden knows it."

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Yeah dems would have listened to Dr Fauci all the way up until the vaccine....

you are fake news
    They were litterally trashing it up until the ****ing election

Most dems would still be vaccinated but you'd have a lot of hold outs, just like were seeing with Republicans now. Most Republicans are vaccinated. There are many hold outs some because they're conspiracy types, some for partisanship some for financial or logistical reasons.

They were litterally trashing it up until the ****ing election

Most dems would still be vaccinated but you'd have a lot of hold outs, just like were seeing with Republicans now. Most Republicans are vaccinated. There are many hold outs some because they're conspiracy types, some for partisanship some for financial or logistical reasons.
    Are your awesome unbiased sites telling you what ďall the liberalsĒ are saying and doing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Possibly. It depends what the other messaging was around it. Right now we have conservative messaging to not vaccinate. If there was liberal messaging to the same degree in the same direction it's entirely possible. The thing is I don't think there would be similar messaging.
    Well, people here think Kamala's comments back then shouldn't count, but what would that have resulted in had Trump won? We all know it wouldn't be the same as it is now....even if some would argue (and none of us really can since it didn't happen) that they'd have 'listened to the science'

...and ironically enough, if you believe Dems would still have gotten vaxed at a similar rate, purely from a vaccination rate perspective, we'd have been better off had Trump won
    gotta love 'referential' treatment