Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I think that some federal funding should be contingent on getting vaccine rates up. If they donít get above 60 or 70% (or higher), you get less funds.
    Wasn't this tactic tried with the previous administration and the SC ruled it's can't be done?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

What if we trample on the 1st amendment, will that get it up?

I think that some federal funding should be contingent on getting vaccine rates up. If they donít get above 60 or 70% (or higher), you get less funds.
    so your take is to punish the vaxed for the decisions of the unvaxed...because having those unvaxed out there isn't enough punishment
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I think it comes down to who wants it more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Wasn't this tactic tried with the previous administration and the SC ruled it's can't be done?
    It can be done if the policy aim relates to the funding. So you can make a connection between medical policy and vaccination. But it canít be related to something entirely unconnected. But it is also strengthened if done through the legislative procedure rather than by administration. There is a budget reconciliation coming and it could be put into that.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    In what way? Anti-vaxxers have the right to continue to be ****ing ******** and say stupid stuff. I dont get the reference.
    Last edited by zookman65; 07-16-2021 at 10:10 PM.

This is the kind of content we need all over the place. This should be posted in every city in the south.

This is the kind of content we need all over the place. This should be posted in every city in the south.

Still pathetic he did it in silence, especially when he was constantly preaching how amazing the vaccine would be and how great of a job he did with Operation Warp Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Still pathetic he did it in silence, especially when he was constantly preaching how amazing the vaccine would be and how great of a job he did with Operation Warp Speed.
    I know it was never going to happen. But if they had both gotten their second doses on inauguration day and pointed out how the vaccine wasn't partisan, it would have been wonderfully helpful.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

rEnT fReE

Pfizer's vaccine is likely to get full approval from the FDA in January. This would make it possible for mandatory vaccinations as condition of hire or continued employment for many workers.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Pfizer's vaccine is likely to get full approval from the FDA in January. This would make it possible for mandatory vaccinations as condition of hire or continued employment for many workers.
    That's already possible.

K.1. Under the ADA, Title VII, and other federal employment nondiscrimination laws, may an employer require all employees physically entering the workplace to be vaccinated for COVID-19? (5/28/21)

The federal EEO laws do not prevent an employer from requiring all employees physically entering the workplace to be vaccinated for COVID-19, subject to the reasonable accommodation provisions of Title VII and the ADA and other EEO considerations discussed below. These principles apply if an employee gets the vaccine in the community or from the employer.

https://www.eeoc.gov/wysk/what-you-s...other-eeo-laws

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP

That's way too late. FDA should push that up.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Employers are having a hard time finding workers the way it is. That would be a beyond stupid thing to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of people would rather sit at home, getting the additional $300/week in unemployment benefits that the government is giving them than actually do some real work. Many states have discontinued this in order to get people to go back to work. Also, when you have people in government telling people that it is not "safe" to go back to work right now, it won't help.
    Nearly every business in my area is looking to hire people and is having trouble finding qualified people to do the jobs or even people willing to learn on the job and get the skills to earn a good income in the future.
    Last edited by catman; 07-17-2021 at 11:31 AM.