Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 156 of 168 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2507
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    More importantly, is wearing a shirt and shoes unreasonable?
    Just pants. You never have to wear them.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Amazing how many coviod patients felt like you before they got the virus and then beg the doctors to give them the shot, but it was to late. You are one of those guys who have to piss on an electric fences to see the dangers.

Hope you don't wind up like them. Life throws curve balls, so you never know what is around the corner.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

So Biden is saying they're going to protect the vaccinated from the unvax'd...but, doesn't the vaccine do that?

Really wouldn't it be more accurate to say he's going to protect the unvax'd from the vax'd? Since as a person who's vaccinated, I'm very unlikely to get Covid, and even if anyone else gives me Covid, at worst it will be like a bad cold. But an Unvax'd person getting it could have very serious problems. Isn't that the whole point of the vaccine, to protect people who CAN'T be vaccinated?

Did he misspeak, or is this misinfo what is driving his policy?

Over the last month, four or five big time anti-vazz radio talking heads have died from this virus. Yeah, those are the guys I want to follow. Viva personal rights. Hopefully y'all will feel it's your personal right to shove a paper clip in a electric socket and spare us this nonsense, if corona don't get you first.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-10-2021 at 09:35 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Amazing how many coviod patients felt like you before they got the virus and then beg the doctors to give them the shot, but it was to late. You are one of those guys who have to piss on an electric fences to see the dangers.

Hope you don't wind up like them. Life throws curve balls, so you never know what is around the corner.
    There are also a lot of unvax'd people who feel this way, get covid, and don't even know it, or have extremely mild symptoms.

When smart people do stupid things, I start thinking there might be a unknow agenda they are pushing where this move makes sense for them.
    I mean can you even do that for effect or be that obvious about having an agenda? Because you have to know someone will call out your idiocy almost instantly. When she was writing that, did she forget that you need inoculations before they will let you go to school?

There's no way she couldn't have known that information. Just no way.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So Biden is saying they're going to protect the vaccinated from the unvax'd...but, doesn't the vaccine do that?

Really wouldn't it be more accurate to say he's going to protect the unvax'd from the vax'd? Since as a person who's vaccinated, I'm very unlikely to get Covid, and even if anyone else gives me Covid, at worst it will be like a bad cold. But an Unvax'd person getting it could have very serious problems. Isn't that the whole point of the vaccine, to protect people who CAN'T be vaccinated?

He's getting demolished in approval rating, that is what is driving doctor dictator Joe's policy. He yet again misread the room.

There are also a lot of unvax'd people who feel this way, get covid, and don't even know it, or have extremely mild symptoms.
    They are playing the genetic lottery during a pandemic that has killed over half a million people here, not even adding the global death rate. I don't think that is wise, but I use to be a bakery manager, so what do I know. At the rate this virus is mutating, who knows whether we will get it's more deadly variant coming our way.

I read a newspaper article about the threat of super virus coming our way back in the 90's. Basically a warning that viruses will mutate beyond the ability of medicine to prevent large outbreaks. At the time, like climate change, I just filed it away because other things were more important. After, bird flu, zika virus, ebola, I am starting to think that threat is very real and present today.

These pandemic, environmental and climate threats is growing and with both we got a bunch of people who can't adapted to face these new threats. They shout personal rights, wanting things go back to normal. Well, this is the new norm and the sooner people realize that just maybe, maybe we can get out of this somewhat whole.

I betting they won't.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I mean can you even do that for effect or be that obvious about having an agenda? Because you have to know someone will call out your idiocy almost instantly. When she was writing that, did she forget that you need inoculations before they will let you go to school?

There's no way she couldn't have known that information. Just no way.
    She is playing it for something else. I agree no one is that stupid and she have a college degree. I swear we living in a time where idiocy reign supreme. You can make big bucks off it since it became such a profitable endeavor. The other day I heard a black republican out in Cali., Larry Elder, push that we should offered reparations to white slave owners. He is against reparations to slaves' descendants. Even the Uncle Toms are getting more loony. They proudly accept the attacks they get for their stance because they have idiots cheering them on. Candace and Elder get invited to speaking events for big bucks.

She will get a nice cushiony job after this is over somewhere.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-10-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Will Rogers

You are aware of how viruses work? Right? I can't believe that I need to keep repeating this...

The vaccinated person is protected from COVID and most of the variants. We don't know if they will be protected from new variants (hence they are new variants). These viruses replicate in such a way that they try to survive. The best way to survive is to find a way to get around the protection of the vaccine. So it could mutate into something that the existing vaccine has less ability to protect from.

There are also people who are vaccinated but have children or are otherwise around children who are under 12 and can't get the vaccine. These people could spread the virus to those children who are unprotected.

You are aware of how viruses work? Right? I can't believe that I need to keep repeating this...

The vaccinated person is protected from COVID and most of the variants. We don't know if they will be protected from new variants (hence they are new variants). These viruses replicate in such a way that they try to survive. The best way to survive is to find a way to get around the protection of the vaccine. So it could mutate into something that the existing vaccine has less ability to protect from.

There are also people who are vaccinated but have children or are otherwise around children who are under 12 and can't get the vaccine. These people could spread the virus to those children who are unprotected.
    Not to mention our hospitals are so overloaded that people are dying from things they shouldn’t die from because they can’t get a bed. The beds are full of unvaxxed morons.

I work with a guy who wasn’t wearing a mask and said he didn’t care if I did or not. He told me his uncle works at a hospital and most people that go in for Covid have underlying conditions that sometimes they don’t even know about. “Yeah, everyone is different” I said to which he agreed (“That’s what my uncle said!”).

I then told him since everyone is indeed different, shouldn’t we do our best to blanket the situation by masking up and getting vaccinated? I won him over with that but if he’s anything like most of the people with his same attitude I bet he went back to not caring again after I walked away.

This freedom lovers are like that Meatloaf song. 🎶 I’ll do anything for my country…..but I won’t get vaxxed…. 🎶

They are playing the genetic lottery during a pandemic that has killed over half a million people here, not even adding the global death rate. I don't think that is wise, but I use to be a bakery manager, so what do I know. At the rate this virus is mutating, who knows whether we will get it's more deadly variant coming our way.

I read a newspaper article about the threat of super virus coming our way back in the 90's. Basically a warning that viruses will mutate beyond the ability of medicine to prevent large outbreaks. At the time, like climate change, I just filed it away because other things were more important. After, bird flu, zika virus, ebola, I am starting to think that threat is very real and present today.

These pandemic, environmental and climate threats is growing and with both we got a bunch of people who can't adapted to face these new threats. They shout personal rights, wanting things go back to normal. Well, this is the new norm and the sooner people realize that just maybe, maybe we can get out of this somewhat whole.

I betting they won't.
    Hardly, if you are young and have no comorbidities, we know that statistically, you'll be fine. There have been nearly no deaths in the younger populations. They should still get the vax, I'm vax'd. That said, we shouldn't fear monger either.

It's mutating in other countries that have low access to vaccines.

We don't have any varients like that though, an Unvaxed person is in way more danger from a Vax'd person than the other way around.

If we do get a mutation, it will likely come from abroad, since we've done a ****** job of getting vaccines out to other countries.

If everyone is vaccinated and we keep getting breakthrough cases, then eventually we WILL get a version that doesn't give a **** about the vax at all.

Biden is either wrong or just mixing **** up because he's old. But I'm FULLY protected from serious covid illness, and not just because of my youth and good health, but because I'm vaxxed.
    The unvaxed are the ones in danger.

Fauci at it again.