Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 74 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2506
  1. #1096
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5,118
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Just because there are 2 sides to an argument doesn't mean they are both equally weighted or valid. The anti climate change side is devoid of any scientific foundation and is purely wrapped in economic interests. By definition there are two sides of the flat earth argument also. One is actually wrong and one is demonstrably proven to be correct. The flat earthers, anti science, anti-vaxxers are one big overlapping venn diagram
    I don't think flat earthers are inherently anti-vax or the other way around they tend to be different groups

  2. #1097
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,618
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Just because there are 2 sides to an argument doesn't mean they are both equally weighted or valid. The anti climate change side is devoid of any scientific foundation and is purely wrapped in economic interests. By definition there are two sides of the flat earth argument also. One is actually wrong and one is demonstrably proven to be correct. The flat earthers, anti science, anti-vaxxers are one big overlapping venn diagram
    This is a common misconception that people often have. Not every argument has two sides. Some have one side, some have seven, some have infinite sides. Rarely do the answers come down to right and wrong, good and evil, yes and no.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #1098
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Partisanship its known Biden REALLY wants to hit certain targets (he wanted to hit 70% by July 4th) and all someone has to do for him to fail is nothing. Its the easiest thing in the world that probably explains why so many of the Republicans who are unvaxxed are under 30.
    If your young Covid and healthy covid is SIGNIFIGANTLY less dangerous, so if I can "trigger" Biden by doing litterally nothing then why not?
    If Trump were still pres you'd see lots of dems unvaccinated for the same reason.
    It's scary that this is probably very true about people not getting it simply to own the libs/trigger people. Yikes.

    Have you gotten it yet?

  4. #1099
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,649
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Just because there are 2 sides to an argument doesn't mean they are both equally weighted or valid. The anti climate change side is devoid of any scientific foundation and is purely wrapped in economic interests. By definition there are two sides of the flat earth argument also. One is actually wrong and one is demonstrably proven to be correct. The flat earthers, anti science, anti-vaxxers are one big overlapping venn diagram
    Lol people have been trying to point out the both sides stuff on here for years. The ones that want to play games don't overly care it seems.

    Neither Biden or Trump have been perfect on covid messaging, lets make it a both sides thing despite obvious difference though.

    A study says 67% of one group refuses to get the vaccine and 12% of another? Both sides have issues. It's not 0% on one side so it's both.

    That's just from yesterday, it happens non stop though as you will soon find out.

  5. #1100
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,618
    Amazing that this man was allowed anywhere near the presidentís health.


  6. #1101
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    If Trump were still pres you'd see lots of dems unvaccinated for the same reason.
    That is an incredibly convenient position.

  7. #1102
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's scary that this is probably very true about people not getting it simply to own the libs/trigger people. Yikes.

    Have you gotten it yet?
    Which is why I said for many their anti-Covid vaccine stance is political.

  8. #1103
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,618
    Big yikes.


  9. #1104
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    42,332
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Big yikes.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-m...172032337.html

    Florida, Missouri and Texas now account for 40% of new coronavirus cases in U.S.
    The title of that article btw.

    People have to stop suggesting this isn't a partisan issue either. It definitely is.

  10. #1105
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,618
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-m...172032337.html



    The title of that article btw.

    People have to stop suggesting this isn't a partisan issue either. It definitely is.
    Yep itís almost entirely partisan. Republican states and leaders are downplaying the risk of COVID and the safety of the vaccine. We are seeing a sort of come to Jesus moment thankfully. But it seems to be only when donor money was getting hit not when voter lives were.

  11. #1106
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    43,029
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep itís almost entirely partisan. Republican states and leaders are downplaying the risk of COVID and the safety of the vaccine. We are seeing a sort of come to Jesus moment thankfully. But it seems to be only when donor money was getting hit not when voter lives were.
    Which is why itís such a ridiculous notion that Biden has had mixed messaging. If his messaging were so bad, how come so many of his followers have got the vaccine?

  12. #1107
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-m...172032337.html



    The title of that article btw.

    People have to stop suggesting this isn't a partisan issue either. It definitely is.
    Yeah, suck it all you states with governors that didn't wander away from a circus and bumble his way into the state house! This is how we roll here in Missouri!

  13. #1108
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    100,618
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Which is why itís such a ridiculous notion that Biden has had mixed messaging. If his messaging were so bad, how come so many of his followers have got the vaccine?
    It's funny. Sean Hannity is already hedging on his radio show about his appeal to get more people to vaccinate. He must have had people unsubscribing to his radio show for going along with the "liberal hoax".
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  14. #1109
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,649
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Which is why I said for many their anti-Covid vaccine stance is political.
    I definitely agree with that idea. The main reason I chimed in was because I saw the both sides stuff seemingly in response to others calling this out. It's just not a genuine argument to make when context is considered whether it's the polls shown, data you alluded to in certain areas, or just CIA sharing a general obvious reason for anyone that's been paying attention to what's actually going on.

  15. #1110
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    18,089
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Amazing that this man was allowed anywhere near the presidentís health.

    he argued that the vaccine was ineffective, except if a dem got covid, then they got it because they weren't vaccinated.

    i think hes drunk
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •