Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 168 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2507
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hmmm....and everyone thought I was crazy with the Wes ****. You put back someone's post about me that they deleted. Sounds about mets.
    I put it back because he accidentally deleted it. The mobile version of the site doesn't allow you to edit posts without deleting them unless you're using Tap-A-Talk.

You can argue with him whether or not you (or Trump) said vaccines cause autism.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-20-2021 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I clearly didn't mean to delete it. What a bizarre thing to whine about.
    I have to say ever since I stopped responding directly to it, the site has gotten much better.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think their distrust of this one is political.
    Maybe, but that could only explain Republicans who haven't been vaccinated, there are over 100 million people who haven't and they're mostly black and brown.

It's ad-locked.

I was reading another article about a study claiming Trump to be the biggest node for anti-vax rhetoric but the most they could show to support it were a couple of tweets from like 2014, and even the author noted that he's never prominately spouted Anti-Vax rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Heat not be out and out anti-vax , but he sure hasnít been very supportive of them. He literally got his Covid vaccine and didnít tell the public about it.
    He's pretty consistently told the public to get vaccinated when asked about it, but I don't think that any politician is required to inform the public about their entire medical history.

I mean, there is a pretty decent chance that Kamala has Covid right now, but the WH is being secretive about it.

Though even if she does have Covid it's not a big deal to me.

I went to edit it and it just kicked me from the screen.
    The mods must be trying to make you look like a fool too!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hmmm....and everyone thought I was crazy with the Wes ****. You put back someone's post about me that they deleted. Sounds about mets.
    There's our favorite victim!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I have to say ever since I stopped responding directly to it, the site has gotten much better.
    How to say you are not a fan of absurdist comedy without saying you are not a fan of absurdist comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Maybe, but that could only explain Republicans who haven't been vaccinated, there are over 100 million people who haven't and they're mostly black and brown.
    That's pretty cool that you were able to find a way to blame the blacks!

He's pretty consistently told the public to get vaccinated when asked about it, but I don't think that any politician is required to inform the public about their entire medical history.

I mean, there is a pretty decent chance that Kamala has Covid right now, but the WH is being secretive about it.

Though even if she does have Covid it's not a big deal to me.
    d e r p

It's not a matter of "too little to late" most republicans don't like Mitch McConnel. Him telling me to do something means literally nothing to me or almost any other republican.

Hell, Trump telling me to get innoculated doesn't mean anything to me.
    Means nothing to you. That doesn't mean his and other voices in the GOP don't have an influence on people's actions. Come on man. I might have been born on a Tuesday but it wasn't last Tuesday.

This continued ideology of us not needing to trust the information that it is out there about the vaccine is coming mainly from groups within one political party. Sure, there are extremists too but I don't see Democrats or Independent politicians talking about the "Fauci Ochie" or that people will be coming to your doorstep to make you take the vaccine and that you should tell them no.

It's ad-locked.

I was reading another article about a study claiming Trump to be the biggest node for anti-vax rhetoric but the most they could show to support it were a couple of tweets from like 2014, and even the author noted that he's never prominately spouted Anti-Vax rhetoric.
    Then that author was wrong. He literally did it during a Republican presidential debate.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8331836.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-trail-n705296

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevens...onse-is-worse/

Trump energizes the anti-vaccine movement in Texas
    By Lena H. Sun

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fe5_story.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-autism-debate

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...autism-2016-11

Surely one of those will work.

The Independent and NBC News and the WAPO don't work, but the Forbes did, and so did the guardian, most of the complaints are around him "promoting" the idea of staggering the vaccine's over time. Which I'm not personally that against, so long as the child gets all their shots at around the correct age, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

And as president, we didn't see him promote the idea of linking vaccines and autism. It seems he moved away from that.