Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 100 of 168 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2506
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

It wasn't even reported that Trump got the vaccine until two months later. Quit playing dumb.
    Its like when he talks about not being able to (or have the time to) get vaccinated when he lives in the state of California and its literally everywhere. I'm in San Diego right now and i've passed at least 2 Walmarts and 7 or 8 drug stores that have signs outside saying "Vaccine Walk Ins available".

I think he believes we're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its like when he talks about not being able to (or have the time to) get vaccinated when he lives in the state of California and its literally everywhere. I'm in San Diego right now and i've passed at least 2 Walmarts and 7 or 8 drug stores that have signs outside saying "Vaccine Walk Ins available".

There's a report going around about a mobile vaccine clinic that was set up at a Missouri County Fair this past week, and they didn't have a single person come get a dose. I'd seen the headline, rolled my eyes at typical Missouri, but didn't actually go into the article.

Tonight I saw the full article. This happened in the county I live in, literally right next door to St. Louis. It wasn't even some backwater nowhere Missouri, it was the metro St. Louis area.

If you actually want the vaccine, you can get the vaccine. They're desperate to give you the vaccine. The problem is that people aren't getting it.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Its like the old saying goes "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink." The unvaccinated have issues of one sort or another. Nearly everyone I know has been vaccinated -- some 70% of people in my county have taken the vaccines. Those that I know who are not vaccinated have either medical reasons for not taking the vaccine (autoimmune diseases that their physician recommends that they not be vaccinated) or religious reasons (Jehovah's Witnesses and some Native Americans).

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Its like the old saying goes "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink." The unvaccinated have issues of one sort or another. Nearly everyone I know has been vaccinated -- some 70% of people in my county have taken the vaccines. Those that I know who are not vaccinated have either medical reasons for not taking the vaccine (autoimmune diseases that their physician recommends that they not be vaccinated) or religious reasons (Jehovah's Witnesses and some Native Americans).
    Jehovah's Witnesses haven't had a policy against vaccination since 1952, and they've even promoted getting vaccinated in official publications. Even Christian Scientists don't have a rule against getting vaccinated.

At this point, you have to get pretty far afield in denomination to find an American church that is against vaccination as a matter of doctrine.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

I have told you multiple times that I don't live in California, I havent lived in California in like a decade.
    I live in Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I have told you multiple times that I don't live in California, I havent lived in California in like a decade.
    I live in Idaho
    First time i've heard otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned it. That said, I'm not buying this claim that you can't get the vaccine because of lack of access. Its a personal choice and that's fine but there has to be places around you where the vaccine is readily available.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-02-2021 at 01:52 AM.

They even have mobile clinics if you somehow don't live around a pharamacy in Idaho.

It wasn't even reported that Trump got the vaccine until two months later. Quit playing dumb.
    If he was actively telling people NOT to get vaccinated and then did so secretly maybe you would have a point.
    Him going and getting be the shot in private doesn't mean anything. It wasn't some closely guarded state secret he just didn't announce it to the world.
    Is Biden spreading misinfo about the efficacy of prostate exams because he isn't getting fisted by the WH doc on CNN prime time?

If he was actively telling people NOT to get vaccinated and then did so secretly maybe you would have a point.
    Him going and getting be the shot in private doesn't mean anything. It wasn't some closely guarded state secret he just didn't announce it to the world.
    Is Biden spreading misinfo about the efficacy of prostate exams because he isn't getting fisted by the WH doc on CNN prime time?
    It's mystifying to me why you're struggling with this.

All living former Presidents except Trump urge Americans to get vaccinated in new ad campaign

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter and former First Ladies Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton and Rosalynn Carter discuss the important role of COVID-19 vaccination in getting back to the moments we miss and love.

You tell me, what prevented Trump from being a part of this, or from creating ads of his own, or from doing interviews and putting out statements before April endorsing the vaccine and telling people they should get it.

When everyone else is putting out a message during a global pandemic that killed 600,000+ people on your watch and you get the vaccine privately, don't announce it for two months while more people are still dying, and don't participate in things that every other living former President is in, then yeah, that means something. You have to be playing intentionally obtuse to act like it doesn't.

It's mystifying to me why you're struggling with this.

All living former Presidents except Trump urge Americans to get vaccinated in new ad campaign

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter and former First Ladies Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton and Rosalynn Carter discuss the important role of COVID-19 vaccination in getting back to the moments we miss and love.

You tell me, what prevented Trump from being a part of this, or from creating ads of his own, or from doing interviews and putting out statements before April endorsing the vaccine and telling people they should get it.

When everyone else is putting out a message during a global pandemic that killed 600,000+ people on your watch and you get the vaccine privately, don't announce it for two months while more people are still dying, and don't participate in things that every other living former President is in, then yeah, that means something. You have to be playing intentionally obtuse to act like it doesn't.
    Well considering he doesn't get along with those people, they probably didn't want him there, and he didn't want to be there.

Him not putting ad's out on his own doesn't mean he was telling people to NOT get vaccinated, that isn't politicizing it.

Could he have done more, sure, but that doesn't mean he sought medical treatment *in secret* or was spreading misinformation, or politicizing anything. What your accusing him of, and the evidence your providing aren't matching.

Once again, is Biden spreading miss info about prostate exam's because he isn't getting fisted live on TV with Cuomo looking on interviewing him?
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 08-02-2021 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is this a joke? He’s the president. At the very least there should be a press release, particularly if he’s touting his efforts on getting the vaccines expedited.

We knew when literally every other politician of note got their shot. Absolutely he did it in secret.
    He wasn't the president by that point, and if he doesn't want to announce medical treatment that is his choice.
    The sitting VP was recently admitted to the hospital after meeting with Texas Dem's who had tested positive for Covid. Psaki said it was a routine scheduled check up and it may have been, but either way it's really none of our business.

What’s the point? There is no defending Trump on this matter.

Jehovah's Witnesses haven't had a policy against vaccination since 1952, and they've even promoted getting vaccinated in official publications. Even Christian Scientists don't have a rule against getting vaccinated.

At this point, you have to get pretty far afield in denomination to find an American church that is against vaccination as a matter of doctrine.
    These are the unvaccinated around my area. They don't follow rules that "normal" people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What’s the point? There is no defending Trump on this matter.
    The argument is that he politicized the vaccine and was convincing people not to get it simply by doing nothing.

That would be like me accusing you of robbing a bank by staying home and doing nothing.

The argument is that he politicized the vaccine and was convincing people not to get it simply by doing nothing.
    There are what we call sins of comission and sins of omission. In virtually of of his actions (or inactions as it were) Trump has demonstrated, of course, that he is the quintessence of both.