Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 102 of 168 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2507

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    The thing that makes me feel that some of these organizations are untrust worthy is the constant flip flopping and all the noble lies we've been told.

Trump doesn't have to say anything.
    But Trump did. In fact, what he said is a big reason why you are sitting here trashing the experts, which is kind of my point…

The new mask mandates isn't going to help anyone get the vaccine and in fact will drive more people to not get it.

I can't wait til my governor is voted out of office. Heck, I hope he's primaried.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

The mask mandate is to slow the spread in the hopes that the fourth wave won't be as bad as it has the potential to be.

Unfortunately, some people are determined to help make it as bad as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    The mask mandate is to slow the spread in the hopes that the fourth wave won't be as bad as it has the potential to be.

Unfortunately, some people are determined to help make it as bad as they can.
    Masking vaccinated people is the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Masks being political is the issue. Masking vaccinated people is a reasonable decision.

People lying about being vaccinated and proceeding to go out like vaccinated people during a pandemic is the issue. As soon as mask mandates came down because vaccines were released suddenly everyone was vaccinated and walking around without masks and getting themselves infected and taking up space in the hospitals again. Easily 90% of people started walking around without masks even though the highest states were around 10-20% vaccination at the time.

People simply can't be trusted.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Masks being political is the issue. Masking vaccinated people is a reasonable decision.
    It is political but unreasonable and self defeating.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    People lying about being vaccinated and proceeding to go out like vaccinated people during a pandemic is the issue. As soon as mask mandates came down because vaccines were released suddenly everyone was vaccinated and walking around without masks and getting themselves infected and taking up space in the hospitals again. Easily 90% of people started walking around without masks even though the highest states were around 10-20% vaccination at the time.

People simply can't be trusted.
    Which has always been the case. Requiring vaxed folks to wear a mask is not based in science. It's about control.

Which has always been the case. Requiring vaxed folks to wear a mask is not based in science. It's about control.

Yeah, its about control when study after study has shown that vaccinated people can contract the virus and pass it to others. Do you listen to yourself sometimes?

This was asked in another thread too. If its about control, why are mask mandates happening in so many other liberated countries throughout the world? Because it has nothing to do with control. Just something brett heard on Fox News or read on some right wing website, I'm sure. Something he'll deny I bet.

Which is funny because the only people making an issue out of it are those who are not vaccinated.