Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 168 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2506
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Well considering he doesn't get along with those people, they probably didn't want him there, and he didn't want to be there.

Him not putting ad's out on his own doesn't mean he was telling people to NOT get vaccinated, that isn't politicizing it.

Could he have done more, sure, but that doesn't mean he sought medical treatment *in secret* or was spreading misinformation, or politicizing anything. What your accusing him of, and the evidence your providing aren't matching.

Once again, is Biden spreading miss info about prostate exam's because he isn't getting fisted live on TV with Cuomo looking on interviewing him?
    You understand that they have these people called editors that use these things called editing software that allow people to be in the same video despite having filmed on different locations and at different times, yes?

The inject light and drink disinfectant guy wasn't spreading misinformation? The "we have it under control" in April of 2002 guy wasn't spreading misinformation? The "it will just go away" guy wasn't spreading misinformation? You're acting like everyone else didn't live through 2020 also, and I have no idea why.

Is there a pandemic happening that involves getting a prostate exam? Do you think if you keep saying "fisted" it will become funny at some point?

The argument is that he politicized the vaccine and was convincing people not to get it simply by doing nothing.

That would be like me accusing you of robbing a bank by staying home and doing nothing.
    Only if doing nothing is talking badly about the scientists and saying how people don't trust the vaccine just like they don't trust the election. He's conflating his big lie, which has led to pretty round opposition to the fact that Joe Biden won the 2020 election with the vaccines.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

He wasn't the president by that point, and if he doesn't want to announce medical treatment that is his choice.
    The sitting VP was recently admitted to the hospital after meeting with Texas Dem's who had tested positive for Covid. Psaki said it was a routine scheduled check up and it may have been, but either way it's really none of our business.
    Are you sure? The reason Iím asking is all Iíve seen is that he got it sometime in January and he was indeed President for part of January. But more to my point: him getting the vaccine was so clandestine we donít even know when he got itÖ

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Only if doing nothing is talking badly about the scientists and saying how people don't trust the vaccine just like they don't trust the election. He's conflating his big lie, which has led to pretty round opposition to the fact that Joe Biden won the 2020 election with the vaccines.
    Itís a horrible analogy. A more apt one would be someone robbing a bank and Trump being the police officer at the bank who does nothing. Yes, doing nothing can be a bad thing when you have a responsibility to do somethingÖ

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are you sure? The reason Iím asking is all Iíve seen is that he got it sometime in January and he was indeed President for part of January. But more to my point: him getting the vaccine was so clandestine we donít even know when he got itÖ
    He had to wait for 90 days after he was cleared of the virus. You are right, however. It would have been nice had he announced that he was going to get the vaccine to persuade some of his supporters to do so.

Polls show over 80% of Democrats have received at least one shot, where as Republicans are around 50%. Trump said he doesnít know why Republicans are so hesitant to get the vaccine. I donít know, maybe spending an entire year vilifying the experts who are now imploring everyone to get the vaccine and calling them liars and wrong had something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    He had to wait for 90 days after he was cleared of the virus. You are right, however. It would have been nice had he announced that he was going to get the vaccine to persuade some of his supporters to do so.
    He doesn't want his supporters getting the vaccine or doing anything that will help make it look like the pandemic is being handled well when he's not in power.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You understand that they have these people called editors that use these things called editing software that allow people to be in the same video despite having filmed on different locations and at different times, yes?

The inject light and drink disinfectant guy wasn't spreading misinformation? The "we have it under control" in April of 2002 guy wasn't spreading misinformation? The "it will just go away" guy wasn't spreading misinformation? You're acting like everyone else didn't live through 2020 also, and I have no idea why.

Is there a pandemic happening that involves getting a prostate exam? Do you think if you keep saying "fisted" it will become funny at some point?
    Well, there actually is Technology that is under development that will allow doctors to use light UV light to kill viruses, it's unfortunately not ready yet, but it's on the way.

Also, that comment was certainly wish casting and an attempt to keep the public calm, but that was really early in the pandemic.

Considering how many people die of prostate cancer, and how it's one of the easiest to cure if you catch it early, and one of the hardest to cure if you catch it late. Biden could save millions of lives and save billions if he started promoting it and really pushing it right?
    So I guess those deaths are on his hands by this same dumb logic.

Him not taking a selfie while getting a shot is not "getting it in secret" him not actively telling people 24 hours a day to get the vaccine isn't misinformation.
    If he's responsible for misinformation then so are tens of millions of Americans who didn't take selfies of themselves getting vax'd and aren't posting about it constantly online.

Your arguments would be far better if your criticism was "he could/should have done more to promote vaccine" then sure, but it's crazy to see the left criticize Trump for NOT saying for once. Not that is silence is saying somthing untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Joe Biden won the election with vaccines that were developed and manufactured during the Trump admin?

He's criticized specific scientists like Faucci, who has earned some legitimate criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I don't disagree with this, but that's not their criticism. The criticism is that since he got his vaccine without announcing it and he wasn't actively promoting it, that's the same as misinformation.
    Which it's not.

I don't disagree with this, but that's not their criticism. The criticism is that since he got his vaccine without announcing it and he wasn't actively promoting it, that's the same as misinformation.
    Which it's not.
    No, the misinformation claim comes from pretty much everything he said and did prior to that.

As I said above, Trump constantly criticized every scientific organization and any doctor and scientist and told everyone not to trust them and that they are liars. Now those people are telling everyone to get vaccinated and his supporters are calling them liars and saying they are untrustworthy.

Do you want think maybe Trumpís rhetoric against Covid mitigation and science may have had an effect on the willingness of his followers to get a vaccine?

Which it's not.
    Also, if thatís the case how come you argued like your life depended on it for Trump not telling anyone about the vaccine?

Well, there actually is Technology that is under development that will allow doctors to use light UV light to kill viruses, it's unfortunately not ready yet, but it's on the way.

Also, that comment was certainly wish casting and an attempt to keep the public calm, but that was really early in the pandemic.

Considering how many people die of prostate cancer, and how it's one of the easiest to cure if you catch it early, and one of the hardest to cure if you catch it late. Biden could save millions of lives and save billions if he started promoting it and really pushing it right?
    So I guess those deaths are on his hands by this same dumb logic.

Him not taking a selfie while getting a shot is not "getting it in secret" him not actively telling people 24 hours a day to get the vaccine isn't misinformation.
    If he's responsible for misinformation then so are tens of millions of Americans who didn't take selfies of themselves getting vax'd and aren't posting about it constantly online.

Your arguments would be far better if your criticism was "he could/should have done more to promote vaccine" then sure, but it's crazy to see the left criticize Trump for NOT saying for once. Not that is silence is saying somthing untrue.
    You're continuing to act like no one has heard of or experienced Donald Trump before, and it's getting hilarious. It wasn't wish casting, it was him talking out of his *** like he routinely does.

And yes, random citizens and the President are totally the same thing.

No, the misinformation claim comes from pretty much everything he said and did prior to that.

As I said above, Trump constantly criticized every scientific organization and any doctor and scientist and told everyone not to trust them and that they are liars. Now those people are telling everyone to get vaccinated and his supporters are calling them liars and saying they are untrustworthy.

Do you want think maybe Trumpís rhetoric against Covid mitigation and science may have had an effect on the willingness of his followers to get a vaccine?
    The thing that makes me feel that some of these organizations are untrust worthy is the constant flip flopping and all the noble lies we've been told.

Trump doesn't have to say anything.

Also, if thatís the case how come you argued like your life depended on it for Trump not telling anyone about the vaccine?
    Could you please expand on this, I've reread it and I'm having trouble figuring out your question. Sorry if I'm simply reading this wrong.