Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2506
    Only in god damned AmericaÖ

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    LOL whatÖthereís nothing anti-vax about waiting until the vaccine is approved for use on people under 12. What in the hell are you talking about with this one? Because I really think it needs a re-evaluation.
    Your using the arguments that anti Vax people make about not wanting to take it though...

What are we, sheep?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Lots of large employers like Walmart are apparently going to require the vaccine. You know that will boost the numbers in states that are not moving like they should be.
    Forcing people?

Wow!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Iím for the vaccine 100% but it has become too political as always.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iím for the vaccine 100% but it has become too political as always.
    And we can thank Trump and the GQP for that.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And we can thank Trump and the GQP for that.
    Ignoring the Dog-Whistle

Yeah, he's the only person who ever made things political.

And other than operation warp speed which created the vaccine, and him telling people to get the vaccine and that it's safe, what has he done to politicize it.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Ignoring the Dog-Whistle

And other than operation warp speed which created the vaccine, and him telling people to get the vaccine and that it's safe, what has he done to politicize it.
    Pfizer was working on a vaccine before operation warp speed. Yeah, Trump telling everyone to get vaccinated then do so secretly. Never lied about the virus literally hundreds of times either.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Pfizer was working on a vaccine before operation warp speed. Yeah, Trump telling everyone to get vaccinated then do so secretly. Never lied about the virus literally hundreds of times either.
    Pfizer received billions from the govt in Operation Warp Speed which helped it along.

How did he get the shot secretly? Just because it wasn't on camera? Did you get the shot secretly too? You've told people to get the shot, and I haven't seen any photos of you doing it. So did you do it in secret.

Ignoring the Dog-Whistle

Operation Warp Speed helped create a couple of the vaccines; they didn't help create all of them, which you know.

The guy that had a maskless super spreader party at the White House? The one that publicly attacked Fauchi who then needed personal security in what I'm sure is just a crazy coincidence? The one that said criticism of the response to COVID was a hoax before 600,000 people died? The one who said states with a lot of open land don't need testing for some bizarre reason? The one who didn't wear a mask in public until mid-July? The guy that took the vaccine in private when the other current and former Presidents were doing so publicly to encourage vaccination?

Nah, couldn't be him.

Pfizer received billions from the govt in Operation Warp Speed which helped it along.

How did he get the shot secretly? Just because it wasn't on camera? Did you get the shot secretly too? You've told people to get the shot, and I haven't seen any photos of you doing it. So did you do it in secret.

It wasn't even reported that Trump got the vaccine until two months later. Quit playing dumb.

Your using the arguments that anti Vax people make about not wanting to take it though...
    You need to take a day off or something. Because youíre making things up in your own mind. Sorry but until you come back down to reality, thereís no hope for productive discussion.

Is this a joke? Heís the president. At the very least there should be a press release, particularly if heís touting his efforts on getting the vaccines expedited.

We knew when literally every other politician of note got their shot. Absolutely he did it in secret.

It doesn't change the fact that Pfizer was working on a vaccine before OWS. What president wouldn't have deterred funding towards a vaccine btw? I keep hearing this point like somehow this course would have been different if you insert (him or her) as president.

For a vaccine he touted his participation in so very much, getting it in private is almost shameful. Presidents are supposed to lead by example. Not play to their base on their way out the door because they were made to look foolish by consistently downplaying a virus that has time and time again shown to be foolish to downplay.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-01-2021 at 11:59 PM.

And just a reminder that Hillary Clinton was talking about pandemic preparedness back in 2016.

"The thing we may have to accept is that red states really like this pandemic and want to keep it.Ē" - @LOLGOP