Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Are you under the impression no one would ever do that? I have anecdotal evidence if thatís what you want. I just assumed most understand how job searching works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess anecdotal evidence means everything now! What about the data or actual statistics!!

How to increase our vaccination percentages

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I guess anecdotal evidence means everything now! What about the data or actual statistics!!

The claim was there was no reason to do this. Showing one example counters that idea. I didnít say most or massive majority I gave a simple and obvious reason why many people might not jump at the opportunities out there. I know of some doing so...

Are you under the impression no one would ever do that? I have anecdotal evidence if thatís what you want. I just assumed most understand how job searching works

Kinda like how I assumed that most people understand how asymptomatic infection works.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Kinda like how I assumed that most people understand how asymptomatic infection works.
    Tell us how they work and how you came to your conclusions then, you made a statement about it being the large majority. I am ready for you to go in detail on your claim whenever you want, just stop trolling and try backing it up.

Tell us how they work and how you came to your conclusions then, you made a statement about it being the large majority. I am ready for you to go in detail on your claim whenever you want, just stop trolling and try backing it up.
    You first. Mine is pretty obvious. The vast majority of covid infections are asymptomatic. Thoughts a known fact. Pretty simple.

I want the details on your claim about the unemployed and their job search. Just stop trolling and try to back it up.

You first. Mine is pretty obvious. The vast majority of covid infections are asymptomatic. Thoughts a known fact. Pretty simple.

I want the details on your claim about the unemployed and their job search. Just stop trolling and try to back it up.
    Lol the data in the other thread condradicts your statement. Nothing contradicts mine yet other than you and Brewers.

What would you need to back up the idea some people search longer to get a better job?

Lol the data in the other thread condradicts your statement. Nothing contradicts mine yet other than you and Brewers.

What would you need to back up the idea some people search longer to get a better job?
    Oh...I see what you did there. Now it's SOME people. Lol.

Oh...I see what you did there. Now it's SOME people. Lol.
    Many people is fine too lol...

So unfortunately I missed my vaccine reservation. I had to take my disabled brother to the airport, and it took forever for boarding to happen.
    I've rescheduled.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1416881100438319104

1/3 of NY health workers aren't vaccinated, I'm sure Facebook and Trump are responsible somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post

1/3 of NY health workers aren't vaccinated, I'm sure Facebook and Trump are responsible somehow.

As far I know itís become very easy to get vaccinated. you can
    lead a horse to water but canít make him drink

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So unfortunately I missed my vaccine reservation. I had to take my disabled brother to the airport, and it took forever for boarding to happen.
    I've rescheduled.
    Nice try, dude but you can walk in to almost any pharmacy or Walmart and get the COVID vaccine, especially if you live in California (like i'm assuming you do).

Come on now. Let the guy continue pretending that he's just way too busy to be bothered with getting vaccinated.

14. 07-18-2021, 10:22 PM
    Reason
    Backseat modding

Need to axe them if they wonít get vaxxed up. Theyíre working in the health cafe field. Send them those pink slips.

Right now, they cannot be mandated to get vaccinated. Once one of the vaccines receives full approval from the FDA, they will be able to do so.
    These people are simply being stupid. Unfortunately, you cannot legislate against stupid.