Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got an error message that says something went wrong, which now that I think about it can also perfectly describe Zion's situation in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I got an error message that says something went wrong, which now that I think about it can also perfectly describe Zion's situation in New Orleans.
    LOL Here's the tweet:

NBA Central
    @TheNBACentral
    ·
    2h
    The New Orleans Pelicans have been unable to put together the right elements to make Zion Williamson and his family happy, per
    @TheAthleticNBA

"Multiple sources have told The Athletic that certain family members want Williamson on another team." 😳

I kinda want to tell his family to STFU. He played 24 games last year and 61 this year. Just finished his second season. What the hell do some of these players and teams expect?

I saw this as well, seems crazy for only having played like 85 games. I saw something else noting him talking about playing with Barrett and he commented this year it's his favorite place to play... outside New Orleans of course. Marc Stein noted he wanted NY in draft lottery too.

It will be interesting because he should have very little leverage on his rookie contract.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    LOL Here's the tweet:

I kinda want to tell his family to STFU. He played 24 games last year and 61 this year. Just finished his second season. What the hell do some of these players and teams expect?
    It's player empowerment on steroids. Make enough of a mess, and you'll get what you want because teams fear getting significantly less than stellar value in return for relinquishing your services.....and I refuse to believe Zion doesn't have a heavy hand in this. IIRC he wanted NY to draft him from the start.

It was obnoxious then....no less obnoxious now.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    It's player empowerment on steroids. Make enough of a mess, and you'll get what you want because teams fear getting significantly less than stellar value in return for relinquishing your services.....and I refuse to believe Zion doesn't have a heavy hand in this. IIRC he wanted NY to draft him from the start.

Especially considering he knows this franchise will cooperate

Dam man, gotta feel for the Pelicans

Zion wants to be in a big market.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post

Nothing new under the sun. Kobe forced his way to the Lakers.

Nobody saw this coming… ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re-sign Lonzo for $20 million a season for for years. Get Portland to re-sign Powell for $20 million. Trade Lonzo, Ingram, Hayes and other assets to Portland for Lillard, Powell and either Covington or Jones Jr. Surround Lillard and Zion with good team defense, and let them cook.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Re-sign Lonzo for $20 million a season for for years. Get Portland to re-sign Powell for $20 million. Trade Lonzo, Ingram, Hayes and other assets to Portland for Lillard, Powell and either Covington or Jones Jr. Surround Lillard and Zion with good team defense, and let them cook.

sisxers smack the **** out of this deal with simmons/thyb/maxey/3 firsts and 2nds... it will never happen. We also have other assets in shake/bballpaul and so on down the list. Also the blazers aint trading lillard for ingram and trash esp with zion on their roster wanting out. Portland would ask for zion and would never move from it

Instead of trying to force his way to a big market, Zion should be trying to get his Pelicans into the play-offs. Morant carried a way less talented Memphis to the play-offs. If he's distracted in N.O. imagine him in NY. Just saying.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

If I'm NO I look to NY, give me Randle, Barrett & a couple of 1sts for Zion and Bledsoe and I move on. Good luck to NY. Re-sign Ball

Ball, Lewis
    Barrett, Hart, NAW
    Ingram
    Randle
    Adams, Hayes
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    If I'm NO I look to NY, give me Randle, Barrett & a couple of 1sts for Zion and Bledsoe and I move on. Good luck to NY. Re-sign Ball

Ball, Lewis
    Barrett, Hart, NAW
    Ingram
    Randle
    Adams, Hayes
    We keeping Barrett bruh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast