Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ok...but what problem does telling someone this solve? The child is born already and was always going to be born no matter how many fundamentally flawed "abstinence only" sermons you deliver. So now that the child is born, your solution is to let it grow up without parents. Just to be clear, that is the solution you are proposing. So all that "two parents are the proper way to raise a child" **** that you and others spew is proven bunk by your own rhetoric.
    First Bolded……Show me where I ever promoted total abstinence.

There are many instances where I was in favor of any type of birth control. I've advocated free condoms, free birth control pills etc.

Second bolded……never said that either. While I would like to see more birth control, I am fullaware that foster parents are better than no parents.

Third bolded………are you seriously going to sit there and say that two parents being the proper and best way to raise a child is bunk??? Seriously??? You want to question that???

Credibiliity………gone

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    First Bolded……Show me where I ever promoted total abstinence.

There are many instances where I was in favor of any type of birth control. I've advocated free condoms, free birth control pills etc.

Second bolded……never said that either. While I would like to see more birth control, I am fullaware that foster parents are better than no parents.

Third bolded………are you seriously going to sit there and say that two parents being the proper and best way to raise a child is bunk??? Seriously??? You want to question that???

Credibiliity………gone
    Can you explain what you meant by this statement?

How about promoting how not to have kids at all.

Pregnancy is the one major medical condition that is the easiest to prevent. Did you know that???
    And you cannot unring a bell……best thing to do is to not ring it at all.
    Were you advocating for abortion? Or some other method of not having kids?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Show me where I said that.
    You didn't, it was a joke. As vile as some of your opinions are, I don't actually believe you want to literally murder foster kids...

This is why we call conservatives pro-birth not pro-life. They don't give a **** about the kid until it's time to send them off to war to die.
    I got the perfect idea, why wait until they are 18? I say we take these foster kids and start training them as early as possible, train them into the ultimate soldier. Then we don't have to worry about whether or not same sex couples can adopt them and you know they just suck off the government teat anyway they might as well earn it.

Can you explain what you meant by this statement?

Were you advocating for abortion? Or some other method of not having kids?
    Hey Sluggo, can I get an answer on this one?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234