Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Supreme Court Unanimously Sides with First Ammendment

My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Soooo……………

I guess Trump's SC appointments wasn't the end of the world as we know it.

That's good to know.

Maybe that other theory about the world end in 12 years (now 10) due to global warming is wrong too. Let's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Soooo……………

I guess Trump's SC appointments wasn't the end of the world as we know it.

That's good to know.

Maybe that other theory about the world end in 12 years (now 10) due to global warming is wrong too. Let's hope.
    Don’t bet the farm in Florida on it.

Or better yet, do bet the ranch in Flordia because it’ll be a seaweed farm by then.

I heard Florida is having more and more problems with coastal flooding, so yes, invest in Seaweed stock, folks. Big future in that.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I'm trying to craft a response that avoids religious discussion, but I really don't think you can without doing so. Are religious institutions allowed to ignore local/state/federal laws in other respects if they go against their religious beliefs? The religious law allows marriage at far younger ages than 18, is that allowed?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I get why this was a 9-0.

And I can rest easy too knowing that Catholics still can't be forced to treat LGBT like equal humans.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I heard Florida is having more and more problems with coastal flooding, so yes, invest in Seaweed stock, folks. Big future in that.
    Beachfront property in Kansas……that's where the smart $$$ is right now. Free tip from Sluggo.

And how will you handle off the coastal states disappearing with all those dem Senators and Reps………ever think about that??? The porty is doomed in 12 years (now 10 years).

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I get why this was a 9-0.

And I can rest easy too knowing that Catholics still can't be forced to treat LGBT like equal humans.
    They’re so busy keeping the kids from being adopted by parents. If the kids are going to be raped and abused, then it’s going to be done within the church!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They’re so busy keeping the kids from being adopted by parents. If the kids are going to be raped and abused, then it’s going to be done within the church!
    Catholic priests do more than altar boys.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How about promoting how not to have kids at all.

Pregnancy is the one major medical condition that is the easiest to prevent. Did you know that???

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Catholic priests do more than altar boys.
    At least I don't think they kill people like some other religions leaders.

Pregnancy is the one major medical condition that is the easiest to prevent. Did you know that???
    There's no need to promote that, birth rates in the US are plummeting. We are closer to having the problem of not enough children than we are to having the problem of too many.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There's no need to promote that, birth rates in the US are plummeting. We are closer to having the problem of not enough children than we are to having the problem of too many.
    Oh good another stat. Misleading as it may be.

Birth rate is plummeting in the US.

But how is the birth rate doing by income??? Seems like the people that can least afford to have the kiddies have the higher birth rate.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ome-in-the-us/

Now I have no chart on this statement but I would think that children of the lower incomes would more likely be unwanted than children of the higher incomes. A child in a family making $20k a year would be more of a financial and social burden than a child in a family making $100K a year. And "family" is an assumption for some of these people. Another reason why this so easily avoided medical condition (did I ever mention that???) should be avoided. Some of this last para is based on common sense……and I know how everyone here just hates that.

But look at it on the bright side………with a low birth rate for the rich and a high birthrate for the poor………well you can connect the dots.

…………

Bad day today……wife made me a baloney sandwich on rye bread. Can you believe??? Baloney on rye. Should be on white. Roast beef and ham and cheese go on rye. Someone's going to pay for this.

Oh good another stat. Misleading as it may be.

Birth rate is plummeting in the US.

But how is the birth rate doing by income??? Seems like the people that can least afford to have the kiddies have the higher birth rate.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ome-in-the-us/

Now I have no chart on this statement but I would think that children of the lower incomes would more likely be unwanted than children of the higher incomes. A child in a family making $20k a year would be more of a financial and social burden than a child in a family making $100K a year. And "family" is an assumption for some of these people. Another reason why this so easily avoided medical condition (did I ever mention that???) should be avoided. Some of this last para is based on common sense……and I know how everyone here just hates that.

But look at it on the bright side………with a low birth rate for the rich and a high birthrate for the poor………well you can connect the dots.
    …………

Bad day today……wife made me a baloney sandwich on rye bread. Can you believe??? Baloney on rye. Should be on white. Roast beef and ham and cheese go on rye. Someone's going to pay for this.
    It's still dropping.

Now here comes your famous "I'm personally for abortion but indifferent overall but let me tell you how every pro-abortion person and stance is evil and how they are the problem with the abortion debate" speech.

Let me go grab my popcorn.

Why would we promote that when we have people who want to raise the children? That's about a stupid argument as I think I've heard.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast