Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you want to try to argue our insane costs are worth it, you can try, but nobody is going to believe it. There’s a reason Americans are always concerned with healthcare and nobody in Europe is: theirs is better than ours.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...e-in-the-world

The only thing yours progressed in is cost what’s even funnier is there is not a single thing covered by your private insurance not covered by Europe’s system… for less money.
    Whatever dude. You show me one person in single pay that had a $30k surgery performed with a total out of pocket of $700, I'll call that person a liar. You show me one person in single pay that had over $2m in chemotherapy with a total out of pocket of $1200, I will call that person a liar.

Always good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Whatever dude. You show me one person in single pay that had a $30k surgery performed with a total out of pocket of $700, I'll call that person a liar. You show me one person in single pay that had over $2m in chemotherapy with a total out of pocket of $1200, I will call that person a liar.
    Then millions in Europe are liars, that’s literally what single payer is for, to eliminate those costs…
    Last edited by valade16; 06-20-2021 at 03:58 PM.

....but America, bruh!

Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare by 7-2

That’s a problem. If people show you then you should look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-20-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

There are issues with all health care systems. I think single payer based on medicare has some MAJOR issues, but we have got to find some sort of universal health care system. So instead of just saying "No to single payer" how about a suggestion on what we should do to fix the massive mess we have now?

Lololol. You are so clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There are issues with all health care systems. I think single payer based on medicare has some MAJOR issues, but we have got to find some sort of universal health care system. So instead of just saying "No to single payer" how about a suggestion on what we should do to fix the massive mess we have now?
    Because then he'd actually have to stake out a position on the subject, instead of continue the trend of his party that Democrat = bad.

He'll ***** about Obamacare but then doesn't want to change it at all. Because that's his only political position. Democrats R Bad. That's it.

I'm personally for the Public Option simply because polling shows it's a much easier sell.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Because then he'd actually have to stake out a position on the subject, instead of continue the trend of his party that Democrat = bad.

He'll ***** about Obamacare but then doesn't want to change it at all. Because that's his only political position. Democrats R Bad. That's it.

I'm personally for the Public Option simply because polling shows it's a much easier sell.
    Are you that ****ing dense dude or are you just pissed because my beliefs don't line up with yours? Those darn republicans.

I've made it crystal clear that I want nothing to do with public health care. Keep private health care as it is, continue ACA now that the mandates are gone (it's already done as much damage as it's going to) and move the **** on.

Let me know if I need to type this in morse code to help you saturate what I've said 3 times already.

And WTF?! You support it because of public opinion? Such a free thinker you are. Lol.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 06-20-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Are you that ****ing dense dude or are you just pissed because my beliefs don't line up with yours? Those darn republicans.

I've made it crystal clear that I want nothing to do with public health care. Keep private health care as it is, continue ACA now that the mandates are gone (it's already done as much damage as it's going to) and move the **** on.

Let me know if I need to type this in morse code to help you saturate what I've said 3 times already.

And WTF?! You support it because of public opinion? Such a free thinker you are. Lol.
    At the end of the day I'm for nationalized healthcare. The Public option is just an easier sell. But inevitably Public Options normally end up pricing private insurances out of the market, and they end up as supplemental insurances. So you end up with the same result.

The problem with single payer is that it makes it illegal for private insurance companies to provide certain coverages. So it's easy for the GOP to use their "scary government" scare tactics.

But hey if a single payer system passed I'd be ecstatic. Even one as expensive as Bernie's.

Yes. I understand you've made it crystal clear that you hate the system, but don't want to change it at all. Got you.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    At the end of the day I'm for nationalized healthcare. The Public option is just an easier sell. But inevitably Public Options normally end up pricing private insurances out of the market, and they end up as supplemental insurances. So you end up with the same result.

The problem with single payer is that it makes it illegal for private insurance companies to provide certain coverages. So it's easy for the GOP to use their "scary government" scare tactics.

But hey if a single payer system passed I'd be ecstatic. Even one as expensive as Bernie's.

Yes. I understand you've made it crystal clear that you hate the system, but don't want to change it at all. Got you.
    Hope you got me because it's all been out in the open. It only took a few days, but it seems you managed to comprehend. Good for you.

Their system is a clunky piece of **** compared to available private insurance offered in the US. Again, no thank you. I'll pay exorbitant prices to not have their system.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Hope you got me because it's all been out in the open. It only took a few days, but it seems you managed to comprehend. Good for you.
    I comprehend it. You identified the problem and want nothing done to fix it. Because you don't trust the government.

This way you can ***** about the changes Democrats have already made and ***** more about changes made in the future.

Oh and to your previous comment. Republicans don't have opinions they have talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine if we expanded the eligibility for Medicare to those who are under 65...
    I paid into the medicare system since it's inception. I have paid all of my own premiums. Medicare is not necessarily the best program. Medicare does not force drug companies to bid on their services the way supplemental coverages do.
    Imagine if we had a legitimate healthcare system that forced competition for services and medications. That would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you want to try to argue our insane costs are worth it, you can try, but nobody is going to believe it. There’s a reason Americans are always concerned with healthcare and nobody in Europe is: theirs is better than ours.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...e-in-the-world

The only thing yours progressed in is cost what’s even funnier is there is not a single thing covered by your private insurance not covered by Europe’s system… for less money.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the European system require bids for medications and services?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast