Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will The Series Go?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

0 0%
  • Split

3 100.00%
  • Sox Win Series

0 0%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    WowÖ swept?

Well, a lot was made about how this series was going to go a long way in determining how we stack up against our likely October competition. We have a ways to go. Fundamentally, this team is not on par with Houston. From defense to pitching to quality at bats. Maybe we are still too young, or maybe alot of our roster sped thru the minors too quickly, but we just arenít there, at this point.
    Last edited by Sockeye; 06-20-2021 at 03:32 PM.

As soon as I say it, Grandal grounds into double play right into the shift, with the whole left side of the infield wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    As soon as I say it, Grandal grounds into double play right into the shift, with the whole left side of the infield wide open.
    It's a widespread thing in the mlb. Nobody plays against the shift it seems. I don't get it.

It'll be gone soon enough

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Itís funny how everybody complains about it, yet nobody wants to do what it takes to beat itÖ.strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Itís funny how everybody complains about it, yet nobody wants to do what it takes to beat itÖ.strange.
    Yeah trust me I don't get it lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I was hoping for 1-2 this series. We lost 2 games to the Indians, who also lost 2 this weekend, so itís not that bad. We knew our bats would have issues with so many out.

We have a nice cake schedule til the all-star break. This is where we make up for this sweep and try to get some separation.

Glad only seen the Cease **** show and from box score Lynn and Kuechel had parts II and III.

My crow post is we have. SP great vs sub par teams.

Don't hang your heads down. SockEye is correct with a young team that will build chemistry beyond this year.

July 16th tio18th is payback is a ***** vs them. But how we fair vs A's and Red Sox will tell the direction for a chance this year.

Wish Coop was retained to guide the SP after this disaster weekend.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

We may very well make the playoffs and running away in the AL Central, however we are not a good team. We were very fortunate to play as well as we have. We are missing 1/3 of our starting lineup. Our pitchers have been hurt a couple of times.

But guys like Mercedes, Garcia, Mendick, Eaton are not regulars or regulars anymore. We've been fortunate but I am ready to tone down a lot my excitement for this season.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Welp this series sucked, lock it up and throw it away, onto Pittsburgh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123