Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The post season of choking

Utah losing to a team without KL
    Sixers losing to a hawks team that should have already beaten even with a hurt joel
    Bucks getting bent over by a nets team who hasnt had the big 3 at all this series

if all 3 teams lose which team will have choked the most? Right now i am leaning sixers but i always knew ben would kill us in the playoffs but that bucks team losing to the nets without kyrie for 2 games and harden for 4 games should be up there as well.

I think part of the issue is that there is so much inconsistency in the rosters. When the playoffs happen the game and teams change and it takes time to work out how to win.

Bucks. Easily. Utah is at least hurt and Atlanta is a good team. The Nets are down 2 super stars, play trash at C, and Joe Harris is on a milk carton.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Utah losing to a team without KL
    Sixers losing to a hawks team that should have already beaten even with a hurt joel
    Bucks getting bent over by a nets team who hasnt had the big 3 at all this series

if all 3 teams lose which team will have choked the most? Right now i am leaning sixers but i always knew ben would kill us in the playoffs but that bucks team losing to the nets without kyrie for 2 games and harden for 4 games should be up there as well.
    Philly by a mile easily

Wonder if any of them go 7 games, we only had one series go 7 in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Wonder if any of them go 7 games, we only had one series go 7 in the first round.
    Hopefully the Hawks-76ers series for my own sanity

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Hopefully the Hawks-76ers series for my own sanity
    76ers shoulda won that series in 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    76ers shoulda won that series in 5 games.
    Agree but it would be helpful if their #1 draft choice from the 2016 draft had developed even a small degree of offensive skills.

At the end only utah and philly choked

Atlanta is a sneaky good team. They added a lot of functional veterans to that team in Gallinari, Bogdonovic, Capela, Lou Will, etc. It is a small sample, but they were winning at a 70% clip since the coaching change. No doubt it is a disappointing upset for the #1 seed though. Lots of Ben Simmons questions...

The suns actually have a reasonable chance at a championship..... i did not see that coming when the season started.

I'll give ATL one thing....they do play good team basketball. The Sixers played team basketball at times.