Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Yankees face two big issues as they ‘urgently’ stalk trade market

Yankees face two big issues as they ‘urgently’ stalk trade market: Sherman
    By Joel Sherman June 15, 2021 | 9:37pm | Updated

.....But the Yankees are Cashman’s crisis. He is the main author of a 34-32, third-place team that even in hitting the ball well and overcoming a three-run deficit Tuesday, failed to turn any of Toronto pitching’s six walks into a run while going 2-for-18 with men on base. Cashman accepted the responsibility to fix this roster. And he did not see firing Boone or his coaches as a solution.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/yankee...cky-situation/

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Doc, I just posted this in another thread but I find it terrifying regarding the farm. I can see him selling off every asset to save his job.
    I can see Peraza, Medina and Frazier going for a guy like Gallo.
    I can see Cashman chasing and overpaying for any player he thinks will lend himself to a minimal improvement.

I also think he would deal for a pitcher and this is a horrible year to do that. With all the injuries happening, I wouldn't move for an arm.

I will give him credit if he moves a few righty bats out of the lineup and gets lefty contact hitters for them

I have a bad feeling about what may happen out of desperation.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Doc, I just posted this in another thread but I find it terrifying regarding the farm. I can see him selling off every asset to save his job.
    I can see Peraza, Medina and Frazier going for a guy like Gallo.
    I can see Cashman chasing and overpaying for any player he thinks will lend himself to a minimal improvement.

I also think he would deal for a pitcher and this is a horrible year to do that. With all the injuries happening, I wouldn't move for an arm.

I will give him credit if he moves a few righty bats out of the lineup and gets lefty contact hitters for them

I have a bad feeling about what may happen out of desperation.
    Scary thought. I hope he is a bit more rational.