Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Waste of time

Waste of time

What was the point of hyping up the return of Eva Marie if they were not gonna use her? I never thought she was a good wrestler come to think of it who has? So you spend months hyping up a return wrestler just for what? To actually push someone else?

Vince to Gronk

You still watch raw ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    What was the point of hyping up the return of Eva Marie if they were not gonna use her? I never thought she was a good wrestler come to think of it who has? So you spend months hyping up a return wrestler just for what? To actually push someone else?
    I've read on some of the dirt sheets they are wanting to have her as the front of a stable. and it used to be they would do the vignettes, bring the person in to get visuals but not actually wrestle and then their first match was at a PPV

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    You still watch raw ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Define watch? I usually have it on but 95% of the time I don’t pay attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I've read on some of the dirt sheets they are wanting to have her as the front of a stable. and it used to be they would do the vignettes, bring the person in to get visuals but not actually wrestle and then their first match was at a PPV
    Interesting 🤔

Did you know guys that this version of Eva is supposed a "babyface"? That is not how she was presented on Monday. WWE idea of a babyface version of Eva is that she is a supermodel trying to help others.

Oh boy.

The only thing about Eva is that she is red. She can't talk, or perform. She's not interesting. Other than humping the boss, I cannot see a legit reason for WWE to bring her back, especially at the expense of other women performers like Ruby Riot, The Illconics, Mickie James and Chelsea Green.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Did you know guys that this version of Eva is supposed a "babyface"? That is not how she was presented on Monday. WWE idea of a babyface version of Eva is that she is a supermodel trying to help others.

Oh boy.

The only thing about Eva is that she is red. She can't talk, or perform. She's not interesting. Other than humping the boss, I cannot see a legit reason for WWE to bring her back, especially at the expense of other women performers like Ruby Riot, The Illconics, Mickie James and Chelsea Green.
    And this is what I don’t understand? They release women who can actually wrestle for someone who can’t.

They never once said she would be a wrestler.... How did they not use her? It's been one RAW give it a chance before you jump the gun like usual.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    They never once said she would be a wrestler.... How did they not use her? It's been one RAW give it a chance before you jump the gun like usual.
    I give her 2 months before she’s released Or becomes a jobber. She wasn’t good then so what makes you think she’s gonna be good now? Vince released talented men and women for eye candy.

No wonder Raws viewership has gone down.
    Last edited by BSF101; 06-17-2021 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Nope.

She is terrible.
    Screw sabermetics.

the title says it all wwe is a waste of time

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Piper Niven is going by the name of Doudrop? What in the serious ******? I know WWE lacks creativity when it comes to names but Doudrop is pure garbage and will limit Piper's future. Piper Niven is one of the best performers in the world but WWE just buried her with a silly name and being connected to Eva Marie.
    Screw sabermetics.

They already have her in the alumni section lol.