Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Medina having a hell of a 1st start in AA 4IN 1H 1BB 7Ks

Gil getting touched up in his 1st AAA start 3IN 2R 4H 2Ks

cole spin rate is way down from his average in this game only 1k in 4 innings.. even cone mentioned he seen cole rub up the ball more in this game then he has done all year..i have noticed it it to..

1-1. Offense isnít hitting again and Cole still very hittable. Only 1 strikeout through 4 innings and a lot of hard hit outs. Doesnít bode well.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Medina having a hell of a 1st start in AA 4IN 1H 1BB 7Ks

Gil getting touched up in his 1st AAA start 3IN 2R 4H 2Ks
    Medina hit 102 I believe as well. I know 101 for sure based on the gun. But, I also believe I heard he hit 102 as well.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    cole spin rate is way down from his average in this game only 1k in 4 innings.. even cone mentioned he seen cole rub up the ball more in this game then he has done all year..i have noticed it it to..
    Meanwhile across town Degrom 8 strikeouts in 3 innings and hasnít allowed a run in like a month. Amazing how far apart Degrom and Cole turned out to be, itís not even close anymore.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Cole getting squeezed.

Ouch.

That makes diamonds!

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    Meanwhile across town Degrom 8 strikeouts in 3 innings and hasnít allowed a run in like a month. Amazing how far apart Degrom and Cole turned out to be, itís not even close anymore.
    Hey, who is close to Degrom ?

also, I think a 2.3 era is pretty good

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hey, who is close to Degrom ?
    also, I think a 2.3 era is pretty good
    Well Cole was at one point this year, now itís not even close. Btw a 2.3 ERA is good, but not when the ERA was 1.4 at one point. Itís going in the wrong direction.

Given up more homers in this game than strikeouts, not something your ace pitcher is supposed to do. 🤦*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Medina hit 102 I believe as well. I know 101 for sure based on the gun. But, I also believe I heard he hit 102 as well.

hard not to get excited by that, WOW
    he did hit 102 https://twitter.com/SOMPatriots/stat...119364/photo/1

cole and degrom stats were virtually identical except fr the e.r.a degrom was a run lower at one point but that was when cole was using spider tack.. since then he not the same pitcher he seems to be throwing more breaking pitches then fastballs. tonight

Yeah and now degrom was pulled with another injury. Right shoulder tightness.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

not good, top pitchers are dropping like flies

cole and degrom stats were virtually identical except fr the e.r.a degrom was a run lower at one point but that was when cole was using spider tack.. since then he not the same pitcher he seems to be throwing more breaking pitches then fastballs. tonight
    Well this is concerning because the front office didnít give Cole 324 million dollars to be anything short of the way he was pitching in April and May. 1K over 5 innings and 2 homers in Chein Ming Wang like, and they didnít spend 324 million dollars for a Chein Ming Wang type of pitcher.

Do you have actual proof that Cole was using said spider tack? Or just another asinine statement that you decided to throw out there?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast