Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Jesus you sure are having a meltdown about his guy, he steal your girl?
    The guy just seems to be the route of all their problems.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The guy just seems to be the route of all their problems.
    I dont think so. The root of all their problems was an inept organization that sat on their hands and didn't add any appreciable talent in 2019 and 2020, most egregiously blowing free agency in 2019 and the draft in 2020. Luka literally has a cast of replacement level players around him with no sign the current organization knows how to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I dont think so. The root of all their problems was an inept organization that sat on their hands and didn't add any appreciable talent in 2019 and 2020, most egregiously blowing free agency in 2019 and the draft in 2020. Luka literally has a cast of replacement level players around him with no sign the current organization knows how to do anything about it.
    Shoot, if I had any of the proper credentials id go apply for their front office. Turning that franchise into a winner isn't rocket science.

Starts with getting off the poor contracts of KP and Powell while taking back as little amount of guaranteed money in return. Followed by a close second of not adding an additional poor contract in THJ.

After those 2 things it really comes down to trying to move Maxi and Burke if possible, but these aren't musts. Then declining WCS option and forcing out Richardson or trading him if he opts in.

The front office just needs some balls and direction to right the ship in a single offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Shoot, if I had any of the proper credentials id go apply for their front office. Turning that franchise into a winner isn't rocket science.

Starts with getting off the poor contracts of KP and Powell while taking back as little amount of guaranteed money in return. Followed by a close second of not adding an additional poor contract in THJ.

After those 2 things it really comes down to trying to move Maxi and Burke if possible, but these aren't musts. Then declining WCS option and forcing out Richardson or trading him if he opts in.

The front office just needs some balls and direction to right the ship in a single offseason.
    I like it!. Since Luka was basically playing with a cast of replacement level player you could literally blow up the team sans Luka and reassemble with a new cast that would have a good chance of being better than what the Mavs tossed out there this season. I like your gut the roster plan

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I disagree. The trade for KP was a move swinging for the fences, it just didn't work out. But it wasn't for the lack of trying. At the time every one thought it was a brilliant trade.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesmok...voulgaris/amp/

Oof, new Mavs HC and new Mavs GM both say they don't know if Voulgaris will be there next season or not. One would hope the answer would be not.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesmok...voulgaris/amp/

Oof, new Mavs HC and new Mavs GM both say they don't know if Voulgaris will be there next season or not. One would hope the answer would be not.
    Yiiiiiiiiikes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123