Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 157 of 183 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2731
    Dick Rodgers returns to the Eagles.

The new linebackers play will decide what happens with the old linebackers. Thatís for certain . Is Cox a slam dunk ? If he was why did he go so long undrafted . This was probably the craziest year scouts have ever had so who knows whoís really who yet . But the flip side to that is if Parsons didnít opt out he may have went HAM and not lasted that long .

I really donít know much about it . Billy the brain and Joey Cheese keep saying bit coin but wtf do them guys know donít give them any more money

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I really donít know much about it . Billy the brain and Joey Cheese keep saying bit coin but wtf do them guys know donít give them any more money
    Why do they call him Joey cheese

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Dick Rodgers returns to the Eagles.
    Underrated move. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Why do they call him Joey cheese
    Lol ... his last name is dichisio . 79 year old Uber driver / stock broker/ pizza maker/ car detailer / cell phone repair man ( illegally unlock ) ... lolol

The new linebackers play will decide what happens with the old linebackers. Thatís for certain . Is Cox a slam dunk ? If he was why did he go so long undrafted . This was probably the craziest year scouts have ever had so who knows whoís really who yet . But the flip side to that is if Parsons didnít opt out he may have went HAM and not lasted that long .
    I was a fan of his. You guys keep drafting linebackers that I like. From what I know heís great in pass coverage and can also blitz and has really good closing speed to the ball. Great at chasing down ball carriers. I think he mighta gone earlier if he had more exposure at the national level. He was at NDSU for like 3 years and then went to LSU last year.

A lotta LSU defensive players had their draft stock drop this year I think since like half the team was drafted in 2019 and the defense as a whole looked like **** in 2020. For example, jacoby stevens was talked about as an early round draft pick before the 2020 year, like a 1st or 2nd rounder. The eagles drafted jacoby stevens in the 6th round so itís safe to say his draft stock dropped a ton.

Lol ... his last name is dichisio . 79 year old Uber driver / stock broker/ pizza maker/ car detailer / cell phone repair man ( illegally unlock ) ... lolol
    Llullz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Apparently heís also looked really good in camp and is a little bigger than he was in Atlanta.

https://twitter.com/tvjflo/status/14...641626630?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah looks like the roids are working

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I was a fan of his. You guys keep drafting linebackers that I like. From what I know heís great in pass coverage and can also blitz and has really good closing speed to the ball. Great at chasing down ball carriers. I think he mighta gone earlier if he had more exposure at the national level. He was at NDSU for like 3 years and then went to LSU last year.

A lotta LSU defensive players had their draft stock drop this year I think since like half the team was drafted in 2019 and the defense as a whole looked like **** in 2020. For example, jacoby stevens was talked about as an early round draft pick before the 2020 year, like a 1st or 2nd rounder. The eagles drafted jacoby stevens in the 6th round so itís safe to say his draft stock dropped a ton.
    Cox is excellent in coverage too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagles Sign QB Nick... Mullens

https://twitter.com/DZangaroNBCS/sta...38849468633089

Current QB Depth:

1. Jalen Hurts
    2. Joe Flacco
    3. Nick Mullens

Mullens had some experience throwing passes to the Eagles last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmxkDEhbWQg

Mullens is one of 6 QBs to throw 3 TDs / 0 INTs in their NFL debut.

He is also 2nd all time in passing yards for his first 16 games behind only Patrick Mahomes, coming in just ahead of Andrew Luck.

The real QB competition in Philly could be Hurts vs Mullens if Mullens can clean up his game a bit.

Just what we need, a thread devoted to a third string qb signing.

What a time to be alive on PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Mullens is one of 6 QBs to throw 3 TDs / 0 INTs in their NFL debut.

He is also 2nd all time in passing yards for his first 16 games behind only Patrick Mahomes, coming in just ahead of Andrew Luck.

The real QB competition in Philly could be Hurts vs Mullens if Mullens can clean up his game a bit.
    Mullens has a real shot at being the Eagles QB of the future. He's got the talent, he just has to put it all together. The QB competition with Hurts and Flacco is gonna be pretty legendary. Win/win for the Eagles.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Kyler Murray responding to the question if he was a Cowboys fan growing up:

"**** no. They were always ***."

https://twitter.com/TSteegeNFL/statu...38441065422850