Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,956

    2021 Offseason Thread

    Big Todo list for Stevens his first off season. Hire Coach, possibly Trade a star, build up a bench.

    If we trade Kemba and don’t get a PG in return I wouldn’t mind getting Lowry to run the point. Still undersized and older but brings toughness and leadership

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,988
    Lowry would be fantastic. Or maybe a sign and trade for Chris Paul but that'd be a pipe dream given the run the Suns are having and the stupidity of having to trade off a first rounder in the process.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    922
    Big Trade Out Candidates :
    Smart (but i think he shud be the PG)
    Brown
    Kemba

    Small Trade Outs Candidates:
    Langford
    Nesmith
    GWill
    RWill
    TThompson

    Trade in Candidates:
    Love
    Beal
    Lonzo
    KAT
    S.Adams
    Hield

    Team i wud like:
    Smart
    Beal (Scoring & 3's)
    Tatum
    Love (Reb & Stretch Floor)
    Adams (Defense & Size)

    Bench: Rondo, Pritchard, Founier, Nesmith, Langford, RWill, Olynyk & TACKO
    Last edited by esb; 06-14-2021 at 05:54 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    WOOSTA
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Lowry would be fantastic. Or maybe a sign and trade for Chris Paul but that'd be a pipe dream given the run the Suns are having and the stupidity of having to trade off a first rounder in the process.
    Oh def not after going to the ECF+

    Another target I would love to see in green is Trez, went from 6th man to getting benched in LA

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,988
    Rick Carlisle rumors floating around... and Luka apparently unhappy behind the scenes

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    922
    What wud you give up for Luka???

    Luka
    ?
    Tatum
    ?
    RWill

    Or

    Smart
    Brown
    Luka
    ?
    RWill

    Or

    ?
    Brown
    Luka (Everyone else traded for him)
    Tatum
    ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,988
    pretty sure if Luka was the deal, it would 100% include Brown. Tatum would be the main one kept since the purpose of trading for Luka is to team them up.

    Either way, not happening.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,574
    Pains me to say this b/c I love watching him play, but have to explore trading R. Williams. If he can't stay on the court, and next season it's apparent that he can't stay healthy, his value is cut by 40%. Might be worth selling high. My favorite Celtics but have to think practical: worst situation for a franchise when you rely/build on a marquee player who can't stay healthy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    922
    Ok Here's Dr. ESB's prescription plan to fix the C's for next season.

    Plan A:

    Trade for KAT to team up with Brown & Tatum. Everyone and future picks are available for trade.

    Plan B:

    Trade Fournier (S&T if not keeping him long term), Thompson, GWilliams, Edwards in exchange for veteran Big who can stretch the floor like (Gallinari or Love) and sign a vet PG (Rondo). Give the young guys another shot to be the bench.

    Team :

    ?
    Brown
    Tatum
    ?
    KAT

    Bench: ????

    Or

    Team:

    Smart
    Brown
    Tatum
    Love or Gallo
    RWilliams

    Bench:
    Pritchard/Rondo
    Fournier
    Langford/Nesmith
    Horford/Parker
    Moses/Tacko

    Or

    Bench:
    Pritchard/Rondo
    Langford
    Nesmith
    Horford/Parker
    Moses/Tacko

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    922
    C's Pg plans: YAM MADAR??? (C's 2020 47th pick)

    Trade Smart, Thompson & GWill for a future 1st &/or a Stretch Big. Get Rondo or Lou Will

    Pg: Peyton or Yam/Rondo or LWill
    Sg: Founier/Langford
    Sf: Brown/Nesmith
    Pf: Tatum/Horford/Parker or Kornet
    C: RWill/Moses/Tacko

    OR

    Pg: Peyton or Yam/Rondo or LWill
    Sg: Brown/Founier/Langford
    Sf: Tatum/Langford/Newsmith
    Pf: (Gallinari or Love)/Horford/Parker or Kornet
    C: RWill/Moses/Tacko
    Last edited by esb; 06-27-2021 at 10:50 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,102
    Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    C's Pg plans: YAM MADAR??? (C's 2020 47th pick)

    Trade Smart, Thompson & GWill or a future 1st &/or a Stretch Big. Get Rondo or Lou Will

    Pg: Peyton or Yam/Rondo or LWill
    Sg: Founier/Langford
    Sf: Brown/Nesmith
    Pf: Tatum/Horford/Parker or Kornet
    C: RWill/Moses/Tacko

    OR

    Pg: Peyton or Yam/Rondo or LWill
    Sg: Brown/Founier/Langford
    Sf: Tatum/Langford/Newsmith
    Pf: (Gallinari or Love)/Horford/Parker or Kornet
    C: RWill/Moses/Tacko
    I actually like this

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,102
    Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Ok Here's Dr. ESB's prescription plan to fix the C's for next season.

    Plan A:

    Trade for KAT to team up with Brown & Tatum. Everyone and future picks are available for trade.

    Plan B:

    Trade Fournier (S&T if not keeping him long term), Thompson, GWilliams, Edwards in exchange for veteran Big who can stretch the floor like (Gallinari or Love) and sign a vet PG (Rondo). Give the young guys another shot to be the bench.

    Team :

    ?
    Brown
    Tatum
    ?
    KAT

    Bench: ????

    Or

    Team:

    Smart
    Brown
    Tatum
    Love or Gallo
    RWilliams

    Bench:
    Pritchard/Rondo
    Fournier
    Langford/Nesmith
    Horford/Parker
    Moses/Tacko

    Or

    Bench:
    Pritchard/Rondo
    Langford
    Nesmith
    Horford/Parker
    Moses/Tacko
    Actually this is even better especially if it means we get KAT to Boston to pair up with Tatum and Brown.. New big 3 in Boston with Tatum, KAT and Jaylen

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,574
    I wanna see Langford at starting 2 next season. Kid has great basketball IQ.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    922
    Hearing CJ McCollum rumors. @ The PG position also. 🤔

    McColly (Smart, Thompson in trade)
    Brown
    Tatum
    Horford
    RWill

    Or

    Smart
    McColly (Fournier, Thompson in trade)
    Brown
    Tatum
    RWill

    Or

    (Smart, Fournier, Thompson in trade)
    (GWill, Edwards for Lou Will trade)

    McColly/Pritchard/Yam
    Brown/Langford/Lou Will
    Tatum/Nesmith/,Parker
    RWill/Horford/Kornet
    Z.Collins/Moses/Tacko

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    I wanna see Langford at starting 2 next season. Kid has great basketball IQ.
    I think he shown potential to earn that spot. But to go into the season with him penciled in as starting 2 would be a mistake. Can he play a whole season without getting hurt first?

    City of Champions

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •