Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Le'Veon Bell won't play for Andy Reid Again

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-retire-first/

Le'Veon Bell apparently did not enjoy his brief tenure with the Chiefs.

Bell, who signed with the Chiefs in Week Six last year, played sparingly for them during the regular season and didn’t play at all in the Super Bowl, wrote in an Instagram comment that he will never play for Chiefs head coach Andy Reid again.

“I’ll never play for Andy Reid again,” Bell wrote. “I’d retire first.”
    Not exactly clear as to why, but perhaps Bell was promised a bigger role in the offense than he received.

Leveon is a has been, does anyone actually want him to play for them? He ruined his career when he decided not to play for the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Leveon is a has been, does anyone actually want him to play for them? He ruined his career when he decided not to play for the Steelers.
    Todd Gurley is still getting calls. Bell can sign if he plays cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Im saying to call out one of the best play callers in the league and say you wont play for him again when you are a last option type RB at this point. Just seems dumb.

It seems like he thinks some team wants to make him a feature back.

I wonder if it has anything to do with his son. Otherwise it sounds like Bell just being stupid.

Bell still thinks he’s a multipostional starting offensive weapon when he’s just a “break in case of emergency guy now. Ruined his own career. A shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Bell still thinks he’s a multipostional starting offensive weapon when he’s just a “break in case of emergency guy now. Ruined his own career. A shame.

I think there's a good chance he has another year or two of top 10 play in him if he gets a chance, but he's clearly a locker room cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I think there's a good chance he has another year or two of top 10 play in him if he gets a chance, but he's clearly a locker room cancer.
    He’s been in decline since before he left the Steelers. Doesn’t have the same burst out of the hole since the torn MCL.

But spot on. Clearly a locker room cancer. More about him than the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Todd Gurley isn't problematic off the field

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Todd Gurley isn't problematic off the field
    no, his problem is how much he's off it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    He’s been in decline since before he left the Steelers. Doesn’t have the same burst out of the hole since the torn MCL.

But spot on. Clearly a locker room cancer. More about him than the team.

the Andy Reid comment is nothing more than he wanted the ball more, didn't earn it, so therefore it can't be his fault, must be the coach's
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I don’t blame him Reid’s not all he’s hyped out to be. Great offensive mind but that about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    I don’t blame him Reid’s not all he’s hyped out to be. Great offensive mind but that about it.

I think by all accounts Reid is one of the more beloved coaches in the NFL. Not sure he is just a great offensive mind.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I think by all accounts Reid is one of the more beloved coaches in the NFL. Not sure he is just a great offensive mind.
    I don’t care if people love him. He’s won one super bowl for being this genius head coach. Pretty bad in my opinion

Offseason season continues with our lead story...

“I said what I said & I don’t regret at all what I said,” Bell wrote. “For those who have a PERSONAL PROBLEM with me because of what I SAID, that’s fine. you have your right! just understand I ALSO have MY RIGHT for how I feel about MY PERSONAL problem with dude because of what HE SAID to me.”

Bell did not explain what Reid said to him that Bell found objectionable, but he did say that other than Reid, he enjoyed his brief tenure with the Chiefs.

“Never did I say I didn’t enjoy my time in KC, because I loved my time there, and was probably the closest locker room full of players I ever been around,” Bell wrote. “I enjoyed my teammates, the city, food, the fans, just about everything in KC.”
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...he-said-to-me/

All Bell has to add is one letter for the media to suddenly flip tone on this story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast