Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Cardinals @ Cubs: Let's Get Back on Track

Well started off well then the same issues crept up and now we blew a 5-1 lead and are down 7-5.

Pitching all around is killing us.

This team is so frustrating to watch.. Pitching sucks big time..

Iím expecting us to get swept. For whatever reason we canít seem to hit Hendricks and Martinez is going tomorrow. Iíll be glad when heís gone..

Apologies for being MIA. We got back from vacation last Wednesday, had to put down my sister's 16-year-old cat Friday, then my cat got attacked by a neighbor dog Sunday, and then I started my summer job Monday.

My cat came home yesterday and then had to be rushed back to the vet this morning. The dog bite bruised her liver, and her liver is not working very well. We don't know if she'll make it. She's in the hospital for the rest of the weekend at least.

My summer job consists of supervising special needs teenagers as they work at a grocery store. I have a good group this year and the store staff works well with them, but I'm on my feet five hours a day and that takes a week or so to adjust to.

And the Cardinals are a joke. A sick joke, but a joke nonetheless.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals

Sorry to hear all that RB..

Gant needs to go too. He sucks..

This team is trash. Starting pitching injuries and lineup is inconsistent as hell. Team is pathetic. DeWitte needs to sell. Need new ownership with this franchise. Only way this ship sails..Need a different vision and outlook and spending.