Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iíve about had it with this team in 2021. This may be my last post of the year because they are driving me nuts again. If they lose today Iím done until after the WS.
    Hmm..

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

With a day off tomorrow it certainly is the perfect day to hand out the pink slip.

If I am Hal I give Cashman just the 2021 season but Boone has to go now.....

Iíd bring in Buck for the remainder of the season to see if he can get this group moving....This would be like in 1978 when they fired Billy and brought in Lemon would was an older manager but wiser. Well he turned it around in 78....

Buck is older and wiser. Iíd offer him a 3 year deal. The battery is recharged now doubt.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Hmm..

Canít leave yet....Iím starting to feel Buck is about to takeover.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

If they are still going to run everything by anals, whats Buck going to do differently?

I would love more than anything to see Boone go but this is a far deeper issue than just the manager IMO. Boones not even really the manager, a CPU is.

Until this team figures out that you can't win games on a CPU and analytics need to be a tool, not the rule, just changing a manager isn't going to fix the biggest issues of this team

@Slick, no i don't want Cashman doing the rebuild and get another voice in there, i'm just not sure Hal will do that.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    If they are still going to run everything by anals, whats Buck going to do differently?

I would love more than anything to see Boone go but this is a far deeper issue than just the manager IMO. Boones not even really the manager, a CPU is.

Until this team figures out that you can't win games on a CPU and analytics need to be a tool, not the rule, just changing a manager isn't going to fix the biggest issues of this team

@Slick, no i don't want Cashman doing the rebuild and get another voice in there, i'm just not sure Hal will do that.
    That's the problem with working with people whom you consider, or who are family. The former in cash case.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

cashman along with others in the front office have to go but i do not see the ineffectual hal pulling the trigger..

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Hmm..

What Is the over/under on games he's "done"? I give him 20 games.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    cashman along with others in the front office have to go but i do not see the ineffectual hal pulling the trigger..
    I agree on all points.

Ignorance is bliss

Iíd want Buck to be manager not a puppet.

They can give him the numbers and he can use it if he wants and he would have power to tell those idiots to go to hell if he pleases as well.

Analytics has ruined this team!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-13-2021 at 06:58 PM.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Yanks being swept by the Hapless Phils may be the trigger point, how bad does it have

to get

Thank good my sister team is in 1st place!

You mean your favorite team.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Thought you were leaving if they lost.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

So not only are you a liar, you're also delusional.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by rog09 View Post
    to get

I'd hardly consider the Phils hapless. The way some of you judge teams is astonishing.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Imo Buck makes a difference based on a few variables. 1) Fundamental mistakes wouldn't be tolerated. 2) Leadership, motivation and BB knowledge would not be an issue. 3) He would make best use of the analytics, he would not be a slave to them, nor would he take orders from the the anal dept. 4) He would have control of the clubhouse. 5) Imo guys would hustle or he has the sack to sit them.

Only question would Cash / Hal have the balls to bring him in knowing full well he marches to his own drummer? Imo he is one of the smartest BB minds in the business, he is also a winner.... the 24th-winningest manager in baseball history. He has a track record of turning bad situations around quickly. Showalter knows New York, heís media savvy and prepares like no other. He can be stern but also isnít inflexible. He wouldnít be overwhelmed on the field or in the front office. Imo, he's the guy to provide some refocusing, a reality check, and a kick in the pants.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast